350z & 370Z LED Bulb Kits

cs2000

So pleased you decided to do this. A couple of my interior bulbs had failed and i was considering getting LEDs to replace them with but there are so many different versions and comments about what is good and what isn't!

The fact that I can do the lot in one purchase and the exterior really appeals.

Yeah just the light fittings, the only caveat being the sidelights which you need to undo two bolts and pull the splashguard to the side.

Let me sort out the current orders I have and il get back to you once these are done, don't want to take on too much and get things mixed up!

Just missed out on the reflectors... my timings all off... Luckily the timings on my car are spot on!

Does any one do any after market interior lights fittings? I don't like the frosted plastic ones in the 350z. Not sure how I'd improve them though.

• Like 1

Yeah just the light fittings, the only caveat being the sidelights which you need to undo two bolts and pull the splashguard to the side.

Let me sort out the current orders I have and il get back to you once these are done, don't want to take on too much and get things mixed up!

Not that ive seen mate. To be fair, the inside of the light units aren't really pretty so to speak so frosted is the best option!

Just missed out on the reflectors... my timings all off... Luckily the timings on my car are spot on!

Does any one do any after market interior lights fittings? I don't like the frosted plastic ones in the 350z. Not sure how I'd improve them though.

Hi, to those who have purchased these bulbs particularly the exterior ones, have you had any issues. Do the bulbs seem good quality? Cheers.

No-ones got them yet :(

I have a pile of orders sat next to me but im waiting for the Festoon bulbs to arrive before I can get the first batch out.

Im posting Arran's set tomorrow as I had 1 spare set of dome lights from when I was researching the necessary LED's, the others im really hoping turn up, everything else it bagged, in enveloped, instructions printed, all ready to go...

Edited by cs2000

Haha, yes! just waiting on the dome light bulbs and those damn little plastic pry tools. Im hoping one of my packages at the PO is the dome lights, however parcel force have a lost a package and ive no idea what that is...

Ive put in another large order of almost all of the LED's today to either use for the next load, or as backup if the lost parcel turns out to be those dome lights.

Ive still got my list, just not taking any more money from anyone until this pile of jiffy bags sat next to me is sent out!

Edited by cs2000

@tommybandit - Added you onto the list mate, don't want anything money wise yet until I get this load of orders out, if that's ok with you?

@hawker1986 - Im only doing a interior, exterior or full kit. If you just want those two il PM you where to get them if that's OK?

@Arran - Glad yours arrived and everything went in fine ;)

Today I had most of the dome lights come, still waiting on 1 more set to complete this first batch, and the plastic pry tools. Ive placed a second order from these with a UK supplier to speed things up.

Edited by cs2000

I too would be interested in the light shields, the frosty ones seem very aged - maybe a clear or crystallised with mirror back would look good?

Do you do coloured LED's? I've done the interior lights Green, but am unsure of legalities of coloured external bulbs?

Any input on this would be great!

100% illegal. The only colours of lights you can show from the front, side and rear of the car are the ones that are already there.

Blue is reserved for emergency vehicles.

Green can be paramedics, although they tend to use blue.

Red can only be shown from the rear

White must be shown from the front only

Orange from the side only.

Nice idea, am interested in a exterior set please!

Those blasted amber indicators are driving me nuts. Keep buying the wrong silvertech bulb sets to replace them and trying so hard to squeeze the bulbs in the wrong holes the silver comes off. Grrr... its not annoying at all... arghhhhhhhh