Corsa VXR......!

JEMAN

Do any of you guys find these little buggers seem to be drawn to the rear of a Z.......every time ones behind me it's swarming all over my back end.....or revving engine sitting in traffic.....makes me chuckle :)

No, I seems to attract Focus ST's and, believe it or not, Clios. Not Clio Sport or Clio V6, bog standard Clios, always with a kid driving it.

I don't race kids, they could lose control and I'd never forgive myself.

• Like 1

The Z is a magnet for mondeos, golfs, focus and transit vans all want a piece of me,

sorry always have to oblige and floor it then see them further away in rear view mirror, i grow up one day but not just yet

they are just annoying like the first post like bee's hovering around :)

Corsa VX like everyone says a good looking motor if i was 18 again...

I've owned the car just over a week and I have found that its Fiesta/Focus ST's literally 6-8 of one or the other mainly fiestas have been all around my car driving like lunatics usually they give me a wave beep or nod but damn like moths to light

Well I see quite a lot of corsa vxr's about an there all driven by ****s I work with a bloke who got one a few weeks ago and he drives it like a **** everywhere would be expected if he was 19 but hes seen a few too many winters to drive like that haha

We used to have 2 GTI-6's, one badged up and one debadged. The debadged one never drew any attention from anything but that little bit of plastic on the back on the other one was like a magnet for Saxos and Corsas, mental.

Weirdly since I bought my 135i the only stuff thats wanted to play has been serious iron - GTR, 997 Turbo, new M5, Jag XFR, a couple of 997's, exactly the sort of thing that wouldnt have had any of it when I was driving the 350, strange.

I must live in a totally different area! I don't have any of these experiences on the road... I'm usually just stuck in traffic or stuck behind a Honda Jazz doing 30 in a 40 :surrender:

Very similar, even the M badged cars etc round here (South Lake District) seem to be fairly responsible.

Big VDub scene round here. When you do see someone acting daft it's usually a spotty faced muppet in a Lupo GTI or Ibiza R? (whatever they are).

• Like 1