New prospective owner

Hello and welcome :wave:

There is a black zed for sale in the sale section. Good low mileage and an absolute bargain price.

Link http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?/topic/99114-Black-350Z-For-Sale

exactly the sort of thing i would be looking for , any more pictures ?

You'll have to get in touch with the OP of that post mate. It's really good price for that mileage. Hopefully you'll get more pics and information from the OP :thumbs: good luck

Welcome, I recently joined myself, also looking for a 350z. The selfish part of me hopes you didn't get that black 350, cause I really wanted it hahaha

ha ha , i didn't get it , sold very quick , was a beauty

• 4 weeks later...

Does £7400 for a 2004 with 45,000 on the clock and full service history sound right ? Few minor cosmetic issues , scuffed alloys and small scrape on back bumper . Usual wear on the leather seats , some add ons , which i dont really want (nismo rear spoiler ) any thoughts ?

Does £7400 for a 2004 with 45,000 on the clock and full service history sound right ? Few minor cosmetic issues , scuffed alloys and small scrape on back bumper . Usual wear on the leather seats , some add ons , which i dont really want (nismo rear spoiler ) any thoughts ?

Seems quite high to me. He's going on the low mileage for a high price. If you wait around, you can get an 06 facelift model for less than £1000 more, and okay fine mileage will be higher but give it some thought

Unfortunately I'm not sure but I'm leaning towards no. I know this isn't relevant but a facelift 06 with 55-65k miles runs low £8000 all day, so based on that, I'd have to go with no.

Unfortunately I'm not sure but I'm leaning towards no. I know this isn't relevant but a facelift 06 with 55-65k miles runs low £8000 all day, so based on that, I'd have to go with no.

thanks for the input Mikevv , i am going to view it at the weekend but i thought it was a bit on the high side , been loads of work done on it , brakes , belts and so on , hopefully with receipts , costs nothing to look 😀