Why do people shake their head?

dannybz

I have seen it a few times now, that people driving past me will sometimes the odd one or two shake their head at me, it seems? Is it just me or is this a normal thing to own a zed, are they thinking i am immature or something by owning a zed... like what is people's problem... I'm certainly not driving fast or anything. ?

Edited by dannybz

Do you have an aftermarket exhaust?

Just wondered as I used to get that a lot when I had my modified Impreza, ...mainly from old people, shaking their head at me thinking I was speeding even though I was doing the 30 mph limit but my car probably just sounded too loud for them so they assumed I was speeding. :dry::shrug:

F**k em'. :lol:

• Like 2

Just wondered as I used to get that a lot when I had my modified Impreza, ...mainly from old people, shaking their head at me thinking I was speeding even though I was doing the 30 mph limit but my car probably just sounded too loud for them so they assumed I was speeding. :dry::shrug:

AHAHAHA yeah i think it's a cobra but too be honest it does not seem that loud when in low revs and going through villages etc ?

Edited by dannybz

AHAHAHA yeah i think it's a cobra but too be honest it does not seem that loud when in low revs and going through villages etc ?

Haha you think, get it polished and find out.

Just smile & wave at them Danny. :D:wave:

They are shaking their heads in disbelief that they've actually spotted a 350z in the flesh.

The correct and polite response is to grin :teeth: and give a big thumbs up :thumbs: whilst nodding enthusiastically as if to say.......YES IT REALLY IS A 350Z IN THE FLESH!

• Like 3

Just smile & wave at them Danny. :D:wave:

Yeah that's what i thought, next time somebody does it i will wave hahahahahaha i think it's kind of jealousy built in.... maybe they think it's a supercar and they look at a young guy like me driving it and they cant take it... so they shake there head like it aint FAIR!!

I have had a few people think it was some kind of supercar, well in a way it is really. I dunno :shrug:

You're a non-conformist mate! You should be driving a eurobox like everyone else. ha ha!

Any deviation from the norm, in any walk of life, often attracts disapproval. As GMB said.................... F**k 'em! :lol:

You're a non-conformist mate! You should be driving a eurobox like everyone else. ha ha!

Any deviation from the norm, in any walk of life, often attracts disapproval. As GMB said.................... F**k 'em! :lol:

TRUE! you summoned me up in one there, i non conform in all things, I LIVE the art of non conformity in everything. go figure.

Edited by dannybz

So glad we don't drive mass produced cars and people hate us for driving them.

Maybe the standard of your driving leaves something to be desired and they're shaking their head at you to say that?!

• Like 2

I was following someone up a dualled road who was overtaking and I was waiting to overtake him at a normal respectable distance behind, not pushing, not anything really.

after he'd passed, i then passed him and even now can't understand why he gave me the w*nker signal :shrug:

just put it down to one of those tw*ts in a plain boring car with jealousy issues

• Like 1

You know when you think the world around you has a problem, there's usually an answer much closer to home. :wacko:

If you're getting this a lot though, you need to be asking questions of your own driving.

Love how mouthwash "liked" this... :lol:

Hooning it in a tunnel, ...revving up in a car park then wheel spinning off. :dry::D

Shaking_head.gif

my driving, what coming out of a road at 5 mph it can't be that lol i just think it's jealousy, most of the time they are in a shitty normal often older car. Ohhhhhh love the hate