Why do people shake their head?

dannybz

i get the same thing quite a lot when I am on my harley which has open pipes... only once has someone actually walked out into the road when I was waiting at traffic lights to complain... he was an old timer....

• Like 1

I get the headshakes of a legend when i park up at tesco jump out and lock my car everyone shakes there head in disbelief at how sexy and awsome a 350z looks and sounds :)

Then the birds give me a flash as i drive past.

• Like 1

i get the same thing quite a lot when I am on my harley which has open pipes... only once has someone actually walked out into the road when I was waiting at traffic lights to complain... he was an old timer....

• Like 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so true!!!

I think a lot of people really like me, and want to buy me a drink whenever I go past.

At least, that's what I assume, as they keep making coffee bean signs with their hands. Everyone is so friendly when you drive a BMW with a loud exhaust! :)

I think a lot of people really like me, and want to buy me a drink whenever I go past.

At least, that's what I assume, as they keep making coffee bean signs with their hands. Everyone is so friendly when you drive a BMW with a loud exhaust! :)

My mum cut someone up the other week, one which had me inhaling sharply, she put her hand up to apologise and got a gesture back. She then starts panicking because she's going to get beaten up by him. I asked her why she was getting so worked up and she said "He's shaking his fist at me through the window, he's showing he's going to punch me!" He wasn't; he was doing the w@nker sign :lol: Scary thing is, she's not that old, so I don't know why she's not familiar with that gesture by now :lol:

• Like 1

He wasn't; he was doing the w@nker sign :lol: Scary thing is, she's not that old, so I don't know why she's not familiar with that gesture by now :lol:

They w@nk differently mate.

Ha ha , read this whole thread .... And the above was the best bit !

I personally think the op must have a face like a wet turd and everyone shakes their head in sympathy at him