350Z changed for a 370Z

Renegade

I also went and viewed a 370z today in auto after having a 350 roadster manual and must say the auto box is by far better than the manual boxes, lovely car mate.

Edited by ace

• 2 weeks later...

Well after 2 weeks of owning this, I absolutely love it. The autobox is amazing, the interior is a huge upgrade.

Suspension is a lot more refined I think it handles bumps a lot better than the 350. It is quiet, but I am deaf :) so most things are quiet.

Brakes are something else very powerful and I do like them being red. Though the pads are very dusty.

Auto wipers auto lights auto locks, I like those too. Though they tend to work for no reason now and again.

I like the colour changing paint blues pink and cream. Voice recognition system its good, I don't need it though :)

Things I miss from the 350. my big flappy aerial the digital speedo and oil pressure gauge. The growl from the cobra Y pipe.

Things I don't miss. The squeaky clutch spring, harsh suspension and tyre noise and gear stick rattle.

370 is a totally different car. I find I drive it differently and I reckon kicking the box down in the wet could prove interesting.

All in all a good buy and very glad I did it.

• Like 1