Proud new owner of a 54 plate Azure Blue beauty/beast combination

Hello all!

Bit about me:

- Real name is Jack

- 19 y/o

- Live in Cheltenham

After months of research, deliberation, procrastination and begging for money, I went ahead and part exchanged my RX8 for a mighty 350Z.

Now, first off, I went from a 1.2 corsa to an RX8 and hell did I think that thing was fast! And to be fair to it, it was pretty damn quick and handled like a dream. But as soon as I pulled the 350Z off the forecourt I was dribbling with excitement. The growl of the engine and the feel of the power under my control had me excited in all kind-Z of ways!

I hadn't even driven her down the road when I knew I was going home with her, and I most certainly do not regret it!

She's got 48k miles, 1 previous owner and a full Nissan service history; the insurance ins't much more than my RX8 either so that's a plus!

Have a picture:

Smudged Reg

Hope I get to know most of you pretty well, and any pushes towards local(ish) meet-ups would be appreciated!

~ Masa

Just out of interest how much is your insurance? I'm surprised you can even get insured!! That's the beauty of being in your latter 20's I checked a quote this week and I'm looking around £400 which I thought was very reasonable.

Just out of interest how much is your insurance? I'm surprised you can even get insured!! That's the beauty of being in your latter 20's I checked a quote this week and I'm looking around £400 which I thought was very reasonable.

Uhhh, it's a lot... My RX8 cost me £1900 for a year (insurance began when I was 18; August last year) and I swapped the vehicle on my policy for free basically, there was no additional premium, just an admin fee and whatnot. My renewal with the new car will be about £1200

Hi Jack... Think I spoke to you a bit at Japfest this year... welcome :thumbs:

Maybe; you wouldn't happen to be the guy with the Mongoose exhausts and the mate that's got an Evo...?

Welcome to the forum You chose the best colour, are you planning any mods yet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have quite the list! It's completely standard at the moment so I've got the perfect blank canvas!

Bonnet pistons and head unit kit ordered already; spacers and induction kit are in the pipe for next months pay check, and eventually I'll get the wheels refurbished and painted black. A few more bits and bobs will be done when I see the things I like :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk