What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Haven't heard of "Dying Light", ...is it on the PS4? or other?

Currently I'm playing "Need For Speed", "Tom Clancy: Rainbow Six" and "Fallout 4" so Santa got me a pretty good selection to play with. :teeth:

Yeah it's out on ps4 too bud, if u love zombie slaying games get it! Have a look at some YouTube videos it's great! Big update February with a whole new island bigger than the first 2 combined

I do actually like a bit of Zombie slaying. :D

Big "Walking Dead" series fan so bought those games when they came out on the PS3. I'll have a look then cheers. :thumbs:

Haven't heard of "Dying Light", ...is it on the PS4? or other?

Currently I'm playing "Need For Speed", "Tom Clancy: Rainbow Six" and "Fallout 4" so Santa got me a pretty good selection to play with. :teeth:

Yeah it's out on ps4 too bud, if u love zombie slaying games get it! Have a look at some YouTube videos it's great! Big update February with a whole new island bigger than the first 2 combined

I do actually like a bit of Zombie slaying. :D

Big "Walking Dead" series fan so bought those games when they came out on the PS3. I'll have a look then cheers. :thumbs:

Ohhhhh u will love it then, let me know what u think if u get it bud, great storyline to it too

Edited by Kieran_ctr

Loving my new PS4. MGSV is a "next gen" game IMHO and justified the purchase, completely engrossing with a near-perfect physics engine and playtesting.

Mortal Kombat X is amazingly brutal, absolutely loving the gore but I have no idea how content like that is even legal. It's just monstrously, monstrously graphic.

Bloodborne was a let down after how much I loved the Otogi series on Xbox, poor level design & structure to blame for that. It also felt a little bit last-gen in terms of mechanics and not doing anything Bayonetta, GoW and DMC hasn't already done.

SW battlefield is a bit meh but it's SW so you put up with it. Gamecube Rogue Squadron was much better sadly.

Looking at the upcoming titles on PS4 is really exciting; JC3, UC4, Horizon, Wild, Detroit, Last Guardian et. And I haven't even started GTAV or FO4.

The new Codemasters rally title is meant to be pretty good. I think it's on PC and PS4.

I've been part of the beta for this for a good few months and yes, it is brilliant. Best rally game by far. Codies have gone away from the usual arcade approach and made a very pure rally sim. I pretty much play it every day.

The last racing game I really enjoyed was Colin McRae 3 on Xbox. Everything since has been a bit pants (baring some arcadey ones like Burnout and Blur). Forza Horizons was dreadful. I've basically given up on racing games and never play them any more. Just find them interminably dull.

Ohhhhh u will love it then, let me know what u think if u get it bud, great storyline to it too

Just been watching some trailers of it and it does look pretty good. If I hadn't got so many games for Christmas I'd probably buy it tomorrow but as it is I'm already struggling with what game to play at the moment. :lol:

Definitely a future purchase especially as Game have it new for under £25. ;)

Loving my new PS4. MGSV is a "next gen" game IMHO and justified the purchase, completely engrossing with a near-perfect physics engine and play testing.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the PS4 and MGSV. One of my favourite games for sure. :teeth:

I've basically given up on racing games and never play them any more. Just find them interminably dull.

Not sure if you're into racing sims but Gran Turismo is coming to the PS4 soon. Should be good and I for one can't wait. B);)

• Like 1

Just been watching some trailers of it and it does look pretty good. If I hadn't got so many games for Christmas I'd probably buy it tomorrow but as it is I'm already struggling with what game to play at the moment. :lol:

Definitely a future purchase especially as Game have it new for under £25. ;)

Loving my new PS4. MGSV is a "next gen" game IMHO and justified the purchase, completely engrossing with a near-perfect physics engine and play testing.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the PS4 and MGSV. One of my favourite games for sure. :teeth:

I've basically given up on racing games and never play them any more. Just find them interminably dull.

Not sure if you're into racing sims but Gran Turismo is coming to the PS4 soon. Should be good and I for one can't wait. B);)

Loved Gt1&2 but that was a looooong time ago.

I've just walked through the door with Rainbow 6 for the Xbone. Looking forward to playing it :)

Let me know what u think of it matey I'm interested in this game just get a bit of mixed reviews

It's awesome. I've just spent a few hours and it's so addictive. Very tactical but great fun. No running around shooting and spawning like COD and Battlefield. You are in a team of 5, either attacking or defending set in locations like houses, airplanes etc with multiple entry points. You have things like hostages to rescue, bombs to defuse etc. If defending then you need to fortify the area with barbwire, re-enforced walls etc. If you attack, then you have gas bombs to knock people out, sledgehammers etc. smash walls downs. It always ends in a very intense firefight.

I'm totally loving it and I can imagine in a team with headsets, it's very strategic. In the few games I had, I had the sledgehammer so my team who wait for me to breach and they would move in and provide cover. So much fun.

• Like 2

I got Fallout 4 for Christmas so making a start on that.

Struggling with a few things but I think once I figure them out the game will click.

Need to go back to rainbow 6 siege too, I did redeem the Vegas game codes as I will play those again.

Still contemplating that g920 wheel Will posted earlier. I have far too many games on the go just wish I had more time.

Anyway some great games around at the minute whatever platform you are on. :thumbs:

Siege is my addiction me and my mates are playing it non stop its soooo good. Love tom clancy games and 1 life modes also very polished game shame about no co op campaign like other clancy games :(

• Like 2

I got Fallout 4 for Christmas so making a start on that.

Struggling with a few things but I think once I figure them out the game will click.

I too got Fallout 4 for Christmas and you're not wrong as it's a massive game to get to grips with. :scare:

I just can't get over how amazing I'm finding this game with so much mod-ability for weapons, structures & clothing etc etc. Literally spent 3 hours one evening just building an awesome home base. B):lol:

Link here to help you get some better weapons: http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/best-fallout-4-weapons/

Let us know how you get on. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Did anyone else fall over at the £529 cost of the Oculus Rift announced yesterday? Looks like VR is dead before its begun at that price.

We can but hope that Sony don't price theirs as high now.

I must admit I was surprised even though I shouldn't have been.

Like you I hope Sony do get the tech and price right.

Anyone else think "back to reality" when they read anything VR related? :lol:

• Like 1

Pretty much. I was very excited by this, and tbh I'm their target market as I've already got the PC to utilise it and I love gadgets and gaming. If you can't convince me, then you've got big problems.

Sony's issue will be that they need the equivalent of another PS4 as a processor for it, so that's going to be a fair whack right there. I wouldn't expect the quality of the screens to be as good as OR, but that's not as important on a home console.

Did anyone else fall over at the £529 cost of the Oculus Rift announced yesterday? Looks like VR is dead before its begun at that price.

We can but hope that Sony don't price theirs as high now.

People will spend £300+ on a "hoverboard that's not really a hoverboard.....so

I'm currently playing Bf4

Was all about Cod and was buying all the dlc to go with them at one point.

Absolute cash cow. Now i see it, i wont buy another.

They just seem to release a game with a load of map packs, then 6 months later, the new game comes out with new map packs and nobody plays the last one rendering all the maps etc you just brought effectively useless. Not to mention half the "new" maps they used to release were just re skinned old map layouts....

At least with Bf4, the game still gets new maps and dlc. Even after being out for so long. Hell, people still play it even though the new game is out..!

Definitely is a lot better and more team based imo

Working together is what wins rounds

Wont ever look back at another cod game....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Richie_k83

Because who wants to drive a 14 year old car on a modern driving game?

Plus, it's sh*t. The game, not the car.

Most of the cars on the game are older than that? It's got all the skylines, supra, S15, Evo, 200sx, s2000 etc.

It's also closely related to the first need for speed underground - it even has eddies r34! And on that game, the 350z was (I think) 2nd car from the top of the list, so seems odd to miss it out.

I actually thought it was better than most the need for speeds. The story was a bit lame but I use it for drifting, and making cars, which it does well

They just seem to release a game with a load of map packs, then 6 months later, the new game comes out with new map packs and nobody plays the last one rendering all the maps etc you just brought effectively useless. Not to mention half the "new" maps they used to release were just re skinned old map layouts....

At least with Bf4, the game still gets new maps and dlc. Even after being out for so long. Hell, people still play it even though the new game is out..!

I played COD 4 on my mates PS3 recently and it's still brilliant. Maps are perfect and no overpowered kill streaks or weapons

I played COD 4 on my mates PS3 recently and it's still brilliant. Maps are perfect and no overpowered kill streaks or weapons

I think i stopped playing after Black Ops 2. Not played anything other than Battlefield sinse then as far as first person shooters go.

Although i did download the later version of GTA with First Person mode. That put a different spin on the game :)

Same here, I couldn't stand COD after black ops 2.

Battlefield is really good, but at the moment I am totally addicted to Rainbow 6 Seige. It feels similar to battlefield in terms of shooting and the movement but it's like the ultimate Call of Duty version of hardcore search and destroy. Gameplay is brilliant.