Potential new owner doing her research!

The Z is a mans car, perhaps a Mazda MX5 would suit you better.

So you have big cojones, eh? :lol: Perhaps she should just stick to cooking and cleaning, she's a woman after all, she should not drive at all...

What's wrong with some people? :surrender:

Welcome to the forum, Louise! Good luck with your hunting to get the perfect Zed!

Edited by octet@TORQEN
  • Like 1

Might be your joke but that hardly sends the right signals to the all the female ZED owners we have on the forum. An appropriate smilie, especially for a newbie, might have least conveyed to all on here it was said in jest. :dry:

Lets not forget this forum is viewed by non z owners too. We want to preserve our good name and kind nature. Welcome Louise. Hope you find a good z soon.

Edited by Payco

Let's give Rafs some credit :) it takes a very brave man to write a post like that :lol:

Perhaps some education about women is needed :p

Women hold grudges for a very long time :wiggle:

Women always have the last say :teeth:

Women relish revenge :slap:

:lol:

• Like 1

Welcome Louise,

To look out for? Hmm.. perhaps enjoying it too much? Shop about, check the history, factor in consumables with the age and mileage, there are a few knocks that can happen such as "banana arms"... use the forum as your bible and you probably wont go wrong.

Anyway, if you get one.. I will probably see you about as I'm only up the road just outside of Chi, in fact there's a few of us around these parts!

Welcome :thumbs:

Don't be in a hurry to make a decision. Take a few for a test drive before you make your final decision. You will then get to know when you have found a good one. It's a bit like getting a boyfriend/husband. You wouldn't marry the first one you met would you?

Might be your joke but that hardly sends the right signals to the all the female ZED owners we have on the forum. An appropriate smilie, especially for a newbie, might have least conveyed to all on here it was said in jest. :dry:

I thought it was funny......

After all, everyone knows the zed's a true women's car. It responds better to us, we look better behind the wheel. You guys can keep your MX-5s lol

• Like 2

After all, everyone knows the zed's a true women's car. It responds better to us, we look better behind the wheel. You guys can keep your MX-5s lol

Thank god someone who still has a sense and a girl too, btw I love it when my fiancé drives my car.

• Like 1

Thank god someone who still has a sense and a girl too, btw I love it when my fiancé drives my car.

Sense of humour I mean

Oh I get ya, you're implying us girlies don't normally have a sense of humour hey????

Only joking mate :) I love all the female vs male banter on here.....makes this forum special. Don't get anything like it on the Scooby forum, they are even trying to close down the 'spotted' threads now - shocking! It's the only bit I read lol

Hi all

Thanks for the welcomes! Very useful hint about sending someone to take a look on my behalf. I've seen a few on pistonheads that I like the look of - one fair lady in silver for £5100 that has leather damage, but otherwise looks pretty nice. A few others as well.

Don't know if any of you will be at japfest?