Potential new owner doing her research!

The Z is a mans car, perhaps a Mazda MX5 would suit you better.

Might be your joke but that hardly sends the right signals to the all the female ZED owners we have on the forum. An appropriate smilie, especially for a newbie, might have least conveyed to all on here it was said in jest. :dry:

I thought it was funny......

After all, everyone knows the zed's a true women's car. It responds better to us, we look better behind the wheel. You guys can keep your MX-5s lol

Thank god someone who still has a sense and a girl too, btw I love it when my fiancé drives my car.

Not married you yet then ....... Waiting for a real man ..... One with a proper zed which has a roof ;)

• 2 months later...

Welcome and hope you pick up a Z soon enough,

Something for sale? ;)

:welcome:

:welcome:

And that's what I was thinking the other day. Suddenly 34 posts in a short time, not been on the forum for over a year and finishing on 100 posts. Coincidence??? Mmmmm... :lol:

Btw the I don't think any of the mods or admins were born yesterday, or in the last few years. Hell I'd even stretch to say not even in the last few decades! Maybe century for one! :p