My rough week...

-Bradders-

Stick with it Bradders ! You can't control what jealous, moronic, idiots will do......I hope that one day all those who run over your car will get there's. BIG TIME.........makes me mad just looking at what they've done to your stunning Z. GGRRHHHH

All the best with sorting out the smoke and dents buddy........she's worth it :)

• Like 1

Those footprints would make me want to fuc*ing flip. It's annoying me a lot looking at them on yor car let alone mine. Absolutely beyond belief that someone has the audacity to do that. *******

Edited by WINKJ
  • Like 2

What can I say that hasn't been said Brad?! It sucks and it's not fair that it's happened to you or happens to anyone for that matter.

Some people are just moronic tw*ts who frankly do not deserve to be alive or on this planet with decent people who respect others & their property. Had two cars damaged myself in the past due to drunken idiots so I know how annoying it is.

Try not to dwell on it too much or let the ba**ards get you down mate. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1

Mate, I'm gutted for you... Pricks.

Brighton is @*!# for parking full stop. if you don't get a dent from a door it's keys, a bag or something.. Or a parking ticket, not to mention the actual cost to park is next to mental.

Stop a town or two up and get the train down its prob the same price as parking for the day.

• Like 1

I hate stuff like this.. I had a similar problem afew years ago. Was parked along the seafront eating some chips with the girlfriend and three drunk men Walked towards my car and started pouring beer over my bonnet and laughing. (I was only 17 at the time) not going to lie I was abit scared but I guess adrenaline kicked in and I ended up kicking the absolute pancakes out of two of them with the third making a hasty retreat! I guess I was just lucky that they were drunk and couldn't throw a straight punch otherwise things could of been a lot worse for me! People like this boil my blood, probably never had to do a days work in their life, never mind own and maintain a car!!! Rant over

• Like 1

I hate stuff like this.. I had a similar problem afew years ago. Was parked along the seafront eating some chips with the girlfriend and three drunk men Walked towards my car and started pouring beer over my bonnet and laughing. (I was only 17 at the time) not going to lie I was abit scared but I guess adrenaline kicked in and I ended up kicking the absolute pancakes out of two of them with the third making a hasty retreat! I guess I was just lucky that they were drunk and couldn't throw a straight punch otherwise things could of been a lot worse for me! People like this boil my blood, probably never had to do a days work in their life, never mind own and maintain a car!!! Rant over

I think these guys may had poured some beer on my car as there was a tin next to it and now everytime i turn the AC on it smells like a pub carpet haha!

In the last 3 months I've had someone reverse into the rear of mine denting the rear quarter panel, breaking some clips and wrecking the rear light, the other friday night left it outside the girlfriends only to leave in the morning and find an 18 inch scratch halfway down the drivers door. This is the second time I'll be paying for repairs in as many years due to dickheads who are either jealous or just can't park straight!!! It just makes me so fcuking angry.

I can highly recommend a dent guy in the Sussex region who can perform absolute miracles. He won't take on a job he isn't confident he can do either. I've had nasty dents fixed by him before, including bonnet and roof. Let me know if you want his details or mods let me know if I can post them on the thread.

• Like 1