Will you help me please Z owners ??

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Bad news Chris.. wishing Layla a speedy recovery.

Like the idea of a mass Layla meet in the Miidlands.

Invite the media....Nissan P.R people...Prize auction...raffle... etc...etc..

Count me in for a donation.

Echo all the other sentiments, have a little one myself, just turned 4 ... would be my worst nightmare! -V happy to donate or assist in anyway we can.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

J

Thanks for all the kind words and idea's guys.

Yeah its been a tough month, she is back at home now and being monitored.

My Bro brought her up to see me yesterday as it was my Birthday which was really nice.

I think a raffle or two is a good idea.

Thanks everyone, will get something sorted and update :thumbs:

Coventry transport museum is free, parking outside is free but req's booking, club needs liability insurance - which is clearly in place, if there is enough interest I am happy to look into dates. I can even book it if someone can provide the required insurance info?

Could be a good day out and an opportunity to raise funds for a worthy cause, I have never organised anything like this so if it goes ahead I might need some help.

• Like 2

I'll pass the hat round at the Nando's meet Chris, personally pledge whatever I spend on my meal at least :thumbs:

Today at the Nando's Scottish meet, we raised £120 for the charity of your choice Chris.

Fantastic effort from 9 of us that went to the meet.

Let me know what charity this is to go to and I'll make the donation :)

• Like 8

I'll pass the hat round at the Nando's meet Chris, personally pledge whatever I spend on my meal at least :thumbs:

Today at the Nando's Scottish meet, we raised £120 for the charity of your choice Chris.

Fantastic effort from 9 of us that went to the meet.

Let me know what charity this is to go to and I'll make the donation :)

Thanks guys - that's really kind of you all !!

My bro and family will be touched by your generosity as I am so thank you, it really will make a difference.

Cheers Chris

• Like 2

Chris, which charity will benefit from this?

Ronald Mcdonald House

http://www.rmhc.org.uk/

With My Brother being in Bracknell and the rest of us in Derby it would have been really difficult for us and him as the Hospital is in Southampton

They got a 2 bed apartment/room with shared facilities free of charge for as long as they needed and its all funded by charity to help families in these situations.

• Like 2

I can't start to imagine how parents cope when they have a child so ill.

Good Luck to Layla, you and your family.

I am happy to set up a Picnic Meet and donations collection point (or similar) - fantastic venue in mind Warwickshire/Oxfordshire Border.

Would not be able to do till June though. Let me know if you would like me to do this and I will get started.

I can't start to imagine how parents cope when they have a child so ill.

Good Luck to Layla, you and your family.

I am happy to set up a Picnic Meet and donations collection point (or similar) - fantastic venue in mind Warwickshire/Oxfordshire Border.

Would not be able to do till June though. Let me know if you would like me to do this and I will get started.

Thanks Wendy,

Grundy is in the process of orgainising something so we will keep everyone posted

• Like 1