I decided I had to have 4 seats :(

nissanman312

Ooh, the e-hybrid! What's it like to drive?

Every time I've had the chance to drive one of these, the other option has been the V8 so clearly I've had to pick that one! :D Don't worry Neil, I love them too, even if they are a bit ugly.

Rear left looks flat

it was thats why he needed the van lol

this thing i agree is fairly ugly but makes the z feel like a shed which isnt a good thing

Let's be honest....a Z is shed in comparison.

Ooh, the e-hybrid! What's it like to drive?

Every time I've had the chance to drive one of these, the other option has been the V8 so clearly I've had to pick that one! :D Don't worry Neil, I love them too, even if they are a bit ugly.

at first i thought it felt its size bit big and bouncy but smoooooth then i found the sport plus button that made it a bit better only had about a 20min drive in it today will do some more miles tomorrow then give it back thursday

what i can say is when i put in to an island down the road here then powerd out up a nice stretch of mile long road wow i just pointed it in the right direction and it felt so sharp where the z feels a little numb in comparison! and this is a lot bigger than the z

i cant imagine what a 911 is like i think it would spoil me for ever! saying that i dont think ill ever afford one so this is a rare treat

Tell your gaffer hes got a horrid car lol technically brilliant... Just wrapped up in an ugly package. What is it with site gaffers and Panameras?? Theres two places in my works industrial estate and both have a 'gaffers panamera' lol

i cant imagine what a 911 is like i think it would spoil me for ever! saying that i dont think ill ever afford one so this is a rare treat

A matter of taste - I like 911's but I doubt Id ever own one :)

Saw a white Panamera Turbo racing a white Cayenne Turbo on a busy M25 a while back, it was like something out of Top Gun. Very fat but very, very fast. :D

Done a few more miles in it today it doesn't feel it's size at all

Bad points the obvious is ugly

can't seem to get low enough in seats there also small for my 17 stone butt lol

Also not a fan of it going from battery to engine annoying

Good thing is full of toys can ride smooth and willowy or with a push of a button becomes tight and sharp and makes you smile and say a little yes to yourself on your way out of a corner :)

Edited by nissanman312

That's a fair exchange. Enjoy it while you can and don't forget to replace then fuel. Guess he would have the better deal then. :lol:

he filed it up but made me sware on the bible not too go out posing in it lol

I told him if I want to go posing I'd take the 370 it looks better :)