Wheeler Dealers New Series

14N

Love it, or hate it (or just hate Brewer), the new series of Wheeler Dealers starts tonight - Discovery Channel 9pm

Some interesting cars in the upcoming weeks (including the much awaited Datsun 240Z) :thumbs:

23rd March - Pontiac GTO

30th March - Ford F150

6th April - MGA

13th April - BMW 2002tii

20th April - AMC Pacer

27th April - Datsun 240Z

4th May - VW 181 Thing

11th May - De Soto

18th May - Best of USA ?

Lets see how many times Edd orders parts from the USA, waits for them to be delivered and then unwraps the parcel in the same clothes that he took the part off the car and discovered he needed a new one in the first place. :lol:

• Like 7

Its actually made me want to do some work on my car. I love how Mike can't negotiate for toffee. Why can't i ever meet someone like him when I'm buying a car?!?

I fitted my own disks and pads recently and was surprised how easy it actually was. I have a bit of a mods and upgrades shopping list coming along to tidy up the old Z now...

• 5 weeks later...

ONG! :scare: I've just seen the Pacer episode. I think Edd's lost it or he's been drinking Terraclean.

Putting signed viper stripes on a Impreza was a bit WTF?! (Remember that?) but that Pacer is..... Different? :shrug:

I just hope and pray he got whatever it was out of his system before picking up tools on the 240z.

• Like 1

ONG! :scare: I've just seen the Pacer episode. I think Edd's lost it or he's been drinking Terraclean.

Putting signed viper stripes on a Impreza was a bit WTF?! (Remember that?) but that Pacer is..... Different? :shrug:

I just hope and pray he got whatever it was out of his system before picking up tools on the 240z.

Even the Mrs went 'What the hell has he done to the car?'...and she has a Fiat 500! Ha!

• Like 1

Credit where credit's due. With the carefully placed vinyl on the rear window changing the lines of the car and gave it (Quote) "More powerful haunches and a sense of purpose".

Yes Edd, you definitely flocked that one fella.

• Like 1

Credit where credit's due. With the carefully placed vinyl on the rear window changing the lines of the car and gave it (Quote) "More powerful haunches and a sense of purpose".

Yes Edd, you definitely flocked that one fella.

It looked flocking awful to me too... nice to see MB speechless for once though :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 3

Just noticed there is the new "Street Outlaws" series on afterwards (10pm). :yahoo:

Now that is an interesting show, ...can't beat a bit of US style illegal street drag racing with ridiculously powerful V8 monsters on rural highways. :lol::drive1

Been watching that since the beginning, love it :lol: When I was in Vegas I met some people from Oklahoma at one of the tables and told them I love it and they were less than complimentary, they did say at least I didn't watch "extreme noodling" as that's set in Oklahoma too :lol:

The NHRA are now banning anyone involved in Street Outlaws from racing at their tracks now though which is a bit of a shame as SO is clearly staged with safety crews etc

• Like 1

Just noticed there is the new "Street Outlaws" series on afterwards (10pm). :yahoo:

Now that is an interesting show, ...can't beat a bit of US style illegal street drag racing with ridiculously powerful V8 monsters on rural highways. :lol::drive1

Been watching that since the beginning, love it :lol: When I was in Vegas I met some people from Oklahoma at one of the tables and told them I love it and they were less than complimentary, they did say at least I didn't watch "extreme noodling" as that's set in Oklahoma too :lol:

The NHRA are now banning anyone involved in Street Outlaws from racing at their tracks now though which is a bit of a shame as SO is clearly staged with safety crews etc

I just love watching those crazy V8 monsters tearing down the roads and the guys in the "farm truck" are flippin' hilarious. :lol:;)

:lol: I just watched the same episode and words fail me. It was like going back to the very first Wheeler Dealer series and the dodgy stuff he used to do back then.

:lol: I just watched the same episode and words fail me. It was like going back to the very first Wheeler Dealer series and the dodgy stuff he used to do back then.

Reminded me of the RX-7 with the snake skin wheels and vinyl :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1