Akebonos brakes on my 50

Bodyboarder81

Good stuff :)

I forgot to ask you, now that we've got a similar set up how are you finding the suspension etc - (I've not started a build thread yet)

Hi mate , yes really impressed with my set up to be honest . It's a great compromise for comfort and sportiness .... Not to hard for the road but handles more precise . It's a tad firmer than stock ( but I do run 19" wheel) but I do feel it would be a bit soft for serious track action . I've just had a full 4 wheel alignment done and really notice the improvement .

• Like 1

Oh and while I was at it I also gave the whole arch a scrub down and applied some under seal :)

Yeah I wondered how it was soooo clean !

What underseal have you slung on ?

Thinks its some 3m stuff .... Just put 2 coats on with a brush after jet washing /scrubbing / drying .... Done the rears too . Takes alot longer than I thought to do !!

Good work you must be well chuffed :thumbs: What rotors are they? Need to ditch mine, drilled/slotted look so much meaner!

Cheers

All bought from torqen :)

From this chap ..... You should pm him ..... Heard they have a nice tt set up for sale at the moment , taken from a sqiffy looking chap with a white 70 ......

Flaming heck...you planning to race a euro fighter or something ! Looking cool Josh.

What you undersealed the plastic arch flaps for ? They don't rust....Had my underbody rust treated and wax oiled.Best £300 I,ve spent this far.

Looking forward to your reports on the s/c....having some doubts about doing mine with all the further upgrades on exhaust suspension etc.

Great mods my friend

Flaming heck...you planning to race a euro fighter or something ! Looking cool Josh.

What you undersealed the plastic arch flaps for ? They don't rust....Had my underbody rust treated and wax oiled.Best £300 I,ve spent this far.

Looking forward to your reports on the s/c....having some doubts about doing mine with all the further upgrades on exhaust suspension etc.

Great mods my friend

I had all those doubts they pass :)

Great mods my friend

Cheers dude :)

Ha ha didn't under seal the plastics ..... Removed them all and cleaned them up using tyre dressing .