Is my neighbour being unreasonable?

twobears

My neighbours have chickens, used to be both sides but now just one . They used to come in my garden a lot and the dog would chase them if found but If I saw it first I'd just pick it up and throw it over the fence.

I don't mind the chickens but hate the rats they attract , I have to spend a lot on poison and traps let alone the damage they can cause go the cars , one chewed the coil wires on my car last year and others have chewed wiring and even chewed into the car on a previous car.

I keep on top of rat control with poison and my air rifle (which I wave in the general direction of my feed bins :lol: ) but I can see that rats would be a cause for complaint in your circumstances :( Next door gets rats too sometimes as we both have horses but we are both in agreement on that problem i.e. rats cannot be tolerated.

Hey how far away do you live - I'm sure we just had a chicken on a reconnaissance mission into our garden! :scare:

I thought it may be the next door neighbors but then having read this I did wonder if it was yours??????

I keep on top of rat control with poison and my air rifle (which I wave in the general direction of my feed bins :lol: ) but I can see that rats would be a cause for complaint in your circumstances :( Next door gets rats too sometimes as we both have horses but we are both in agreement on that problem i.e. rats cannot be tolerated.

I shoot them if I see them ! I could cut out the middle man and just shoot the chickens I guess , if I left one of my pistols over there I'm sure I could stage a murder suicide so no one would suspect fowl play

I shoot them if I see them ! I could cut out the middle man and just shoot the chickens I guess , if I left one of my pistols over there I'm sure I could stage a murder suicide so no one would suspect fowl play

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a good one, I like it :lol:

I actually laughed at that last one Keyser :blush:

I feel really guilty now as my neighbour has just been round for a chat and the first thing she said was, "I've not come round to talk about Ethel" :surrender: We had a good old natter but I still know she's going to ring me again as soon as she sees a flash of yellow wing gracing her field.

Edited by twobears
  • Like 1