New member with a couple questions

Hi all,

I'm new here, been on a few forums and started my own with a few friends a while back (local based rather than make/model club)

Wanted to say hello and ask a couple random questions of I may

Firstly what is actually included with the gt pack (this is what I'm going for due to brembo's mainly)

I've seen a few people mention about a plenum spacer? What is the reason for this?

Also seen that some z's have a screen in the centre console behind the cubby hatch and some of them seem to have buttons and a dial attached others just seem to be blank. Is this model based?

Thanks in advance people

Hi all,

I'm new here, been on a few forums and started my own with a few friends a while back (local based rather than make/model club)

Wanted to say hello and ask a couple random questions of I may

Firstly what is actually included with the gt pack (this is what I'm going for due to brembo's mainly)

All UK 350 Z have Brembos

I've seen a few people mention about a plenum spacer? What is the reason for this?

Improves performance (slightly)

Also seen that some z's have a screen in the centre console behind the cubby hatch and some of them seem to have buttons and a dial attached others just seem to be blank. Is this model based?

Aftermarket ICE

Thanks in advance people

Not that I would be actually getting any of these cars pictured in just using them as a guide.

The wheel pics: the one with the Rays seem to have the obvious brembo's gold calipers and although the other wheels (that look nasty) are not as open I would have thought that I would have been able to see the same calipers. The advert didn't state any supporting info either

The headunit pics: both seem standard, one you can see buttons where as the other you can't. May just be under the panel or just a different unit.

Is this an expensive option if the one I have hasn't got it?

post-23360-0-82023200-1426101548_thumb.jpg

post-23360-0-44941500-1426101561_thumb.jpg

post-23360-0-51151000-1426101576_thumb.jpg

post-23360-0-85143700-1426101586_thumb.jpg

Welcome.

The first screen is from a prefacelift 350Z and is most likely a "Nurrish" SatNav. These are touch screen SatNavs made by a member on here, Dave Nurrish.The second screen is from a Japanese Imported 350Z and doesn't work in The U.K/

Pete

Edited by JetSet