Clarkson suspended by the BBC..!!

WhackyWill

If anyone actually believes that a grown man would lump his boss because he was declined dinner, then I'm lost for words.

Honestly, who makes this kind of crap up?!

Who mentioned a "grown man" ...I missed that bit :)

Ah feck it

JC for PM

May for foreign secretary

Short arse for the foreign legion :lol:

Rob

I object to being sent to France though :blush::p

I think they spend most of their time in the Sahara Desert :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha this thread is out of hand, stopped reading at the point someone said they hope he touched some kids?!?! Wtf lol

I did tw@ my gaffer today tho when he said we were working through lunch. So maybe there's some weight to the story.

Edited by Mattle40
  • Like 1

I wonder if someone on set threw a punch at JC if he would laugh it off or go off on some rant and want the guy sacked? Suspect it might be the latter ;)

Don't think so ... he'd destroy him/her with words and he/she would wilt at the thought that the pen is mightier than the sword :dots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_p8AZzVmWI

I wonder if someone on set threw a punch at JC if he would laugh it off or go off on some rant and want the guy sacked? Suspect it might be the latter ;)

Similar to the above you mean ; ) Suspect you might be wrong ;)

John Prescott as a MP assaulted someone for egging him ;) Edited by Jetpilot

sorry to be the non pc one here sorry if i'm not a peace loving hippy maybe it's because i grew up in some really rough areas but i know a few people who could do with a punch in the throat so i'll with hold jugment untill we know what actually happened.

sorry to be the non pc one here sorry if i'm not a peace loving hippy maybe it's because i grew up in some really rough areas but i know a few people who could do with a punch in the throat so i'll with hold jugment untill we know what actually happened.

details please ! ;)

Ah feck it

JC for PM

Rob

hey stop having a pop at us short arses or i'll follow clarksons lead :boxing:

My sincere apologies, how un-pc of me

Please replace the words "short arse" with "vertically challenged" ;)

Rob

Newsnight on BBC tonight at 10.30 is about Clarkson..!! :scare:

What happened to the Wars I was following and the rise of ISIS...Well I suppose the

BBC think Clarkson can do them more damage than ISIS at the moment.. :surrender: :surrender:

I bet you watch it though :scare: :scare: :scare:

details please ! ;)

Details? Pah, who needs details!! Rumour has it andybp punched someone; sack him, wind up any business he's involved, refuse to fund that business in any way, etc, etc.

:stir:

Ah feck it

JC for PM

Rob

hey stop having a pop at us short arses or i'll follow clarksons lead :boxing:

My sincere apologies, how un-pc of me

Please replace the words "short arse" with "vertically challenged" ;)

Rob

nah - drop the "short" bit altogether - just use "arse" .......... been working for me for many a year - I even respond to it now :shrug:

• Like 1

I hate to break this to you but the issue of violence towards people you work with has nothing to do with political correctness.

• Like 1

Purely from an academic perspective it's interesting/weird to think that there are 500,000 people who are prepared to sign a petition to support someone when they have no idea of the facts.

It got me to thinking - who are they?

UKIP "style" supporters yearning for a return of an "earlier" Britain which they mourn the loss of?

Genuine "lovers' of Jeremy Clarkson?

People just doing it for a laugh to see what happens?

A genuine vote against the management of the BBC?

Something less rational than any of those?

• Like 1