-Bradders-

http://www.ebay.co.u...GkAAOSwnH1WaTAT

Any opinions on this guys?

Yes, the description boils my ****:

Fully polished and ported for maximum performance

Increases torque and horse power over the entire RPM range

Increase your spool up speed and improve your throttle response

Guaranteed BHP improvement

To be fair it probably wont last a million years but at that price, just be conscious that it might need a little tweak when fitting.

http://www.ebay.co.u...GkAAOSwnH1WaTAT

Any opinions on this guys?

Yes, the description boils my ****:

Fully polished and ported for maximum performance

Increases torque and horse power over the entire RPM range

Increase your spool up speed and improve your throttle response

Guaranteed BHP improvement

To be fair it probably wont last a million years but at that price, just be conscious that it might need a little tweak when fitting.

At that price it's worth a go to be fair!! It won't be amazing quality but it should do the trick!

I wouldn't touch it.I used a similar system on my previous m3 and took it off after 2 days as it was way to loud...

you can get something like japspeed k1 new for £299 which is loud but probably not as bad as the above or add a bit more and get something decent

Edited by valy

Hi all, been after a set of skirts for my zed and came across this item on ebay:

Seems ridiculously cheap but seller has 100% positive feedback... does anyone know this seller and / or kit? Is it a decent fit?

Thanks

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable purchasing from them for the following reasons:

• Almost all of their reviews don't have the product name listed, nor the price
  • For the ones that do have item name/price, it says it's an Audi A4 spoiler that sold for 4PLN. I checked, and that's £0.17 at today's exchange rate!
  • They have 52 ratings, but a 100% 5/5 for all criteria. I can't imagine them getting a perfect score, especially with the spoiler above
  • The number of ratings each review has seems a bit too consistent for my liking. If it were legit, I would expect this to vary much more
  • They've changed their ID recently from "urbapl2" to "slsmotors" (on the 13th Dec '15). Although it could of course just be for rebrand purposes, it adds to my suspicion when combined with the above

So yeah, I'd personally be a bit wary. I don't know much about eBay + botting, but the ratings feel a bit too artificial for my liking. :surrender:

Edited by Hodaka

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...