Rocket Bunny tra_kyoto

mr_smith126

Seen a few pics of this kit going around, looks stunning! Also looks like im never going to be able to afford the kit :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anybody got any idea how much its going to ccost?

By the looks of it all you need to make that kit is a pop rivet gun and some 2mm sheet metal. :shrug:

Although it does look pretty interesting/cool "ish". :dry:

• Like 1

Seen a few pics of this kit going around, and it still looks stunning bloody awful! Also Thankfully looks like im never going to be able to afford the kit :yahoo:

By the looks of it all you need to make that kit is a pop rivet gun, some 2mm sheet metal and a bit of string for the front splitter. :shrug:

Although it does look pretty interesting/cool "ish" "different". :dry:

Fixed that for you both. :stir:

Edited by ilogikal1
  • Like 2

Seen a few pics of this kit going around, and it still looks stunning bloody awful! Also Thankfully looks like im never going to be able to afford the kit :yahoo:

By the looks of it all you need to make that kit is a pop rivet gun, some 2mm sheet metal and a bit of string for the front splitter. :shrug:

Although it does look pretty interesting/cool "ish" "different". :dry:

Fixed that for you both. :stir:

Haha :lol: i know what you mean about the rivets, surely wouldnt be that hard to smooth them out? Just think it looks "different" in a good way, looks mean!

Edited by Zedd

There was lots of chat on the Rx7 forum about the Rockey Bunny kit, same style and pretty much the unanimous verdict was, the rear arches just look sh*t and i dont think there is any difference with the 350 version.

I like the front bumper and front wings, but the rears just look like they are made for a completely different car, way to big. They would look much better if they fitted up to the hatch shut line, lessening the sudden jutting out from the body.

Very race car looks and imho would need serious hp to pull that off on the street :)

Edited by Jetpilot

Rx7 kit is circa £3k landed, so expect the same, then your going to have to get some wheels to fill up the arches, £2k+, + tyres + fitting.

Prefer to go fi myself ;)

Jeez, yeah for that price id much prefer to go fi instead! :teeth: plus with that kit on youd pretty much have to have FI to pull it off, just need a spare 20 to 30 grand. Then i'd just get a GTR instead :lol:

• Like 1

Yawn, this kit has been talked about for over a year now. There has been no updates on the release date, just someone rendered this from Red to Blue, and added a different spoiler on the back.

Price wise you are probably looking at around £7lsh - For example the 2009 GTR kit is 15k and a silvia is 4k.

Also, don't bother getting this kit if you're going to just fill the rivets in -.-