Average mileage

JB-)

I was curious what the average annual mileage tends to be for a 350Z. The national average is around 10-12k, but with a lot of zeds only bought as weekend toys I wouldn't have thought that it's that high across all the zeds out there. So, what's your car's average?

Mine..

Current mileage: 44300 miles

Annualised average: 5900

I'd say the average is between 6k and 8k a year over the life of most Zeds. Of course some may be higher or lower, or some may have been 12k+ per year early in their lives and have been a weekend toy the last few, doing only a few k a year, averaging it out.

Summer weekend toy only. 2006 coupe with 32,000 miles. I put about 1000 on max per year..

My 04 car was owned by someone like this previously, its on 32000 currently and looking at the previous MOT's its only done an average of 2k every year.

It means theres a supply of nice low mileage examples for people like me who will not be following their example :lol:

Done 2k in 2 years. Just a weekend toy, if it's the right temperature... and if it's not raining.... and if the clouds are fluffy enough

+1 around 2k after two years of ownership; although probably covered less than 500miles last year.

..... should probably sell it :lol:

• Like 1