Brazilian New Member

Hi, mates. I'm from Brazil, and I'm in this forum to learn about 350Z with you. My 2015 plan is to buy a 350Z, and first, I'm looking for guides to do the best choice that I can do. To do that, I need to learn some more about this wonderful car. The idea is to buy one 2008, less than 20K of use. In my country, the cost of one about this features is around US$45.000. What do you think about it?

Best regards

Giovane

Welcome aboard Giovane. :welcome:

Potential owners guide here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/

Some history about the 350Z here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77967-nissan-350z-history-including-upgrades/

Is that price right though? :shrug: $45,000 US so about £29,000 in UK pounds? :scare:

Hi Giovane, this is a bit strange! I just got back from 2 weeks in Rio this morning :) Have to admit, I don't think there was one road in Rio where driving a Z wouldn't bring tears to my eyes. I was staying in Recreio where they have speed bumps that would have beached a Z :surrender: I wouldn't even have been able to use the local McDonalds drive through. No chance of getting over the curb :scare:

Now here's the really strange thing! If by chance you're from Rio and anywhere near Barra, there's a garage (didn't catch the name) 2 doors down from a place called Sky Motors that had a silver Z on the forecourt. Looked like a 2006 though, but might be worth a look as it seemed pretty well looked after. You can't miss Sky Motors Barra.... Just look for the gorgeous Aston, and nice collection of Mercs/BMWs parked out front B)

Good luck with the Z hunting!

Mark

• Like 1

Thanks, guys. And, yes, price is right. A new 350z here, was sold obout US$100k. Six years after price is about US$45k. High taxes and margins out of curve are the answers. Welcome to Brazil reality.

Welcome. I saw a vid on You Tube recently in which a guy reviewing the 370Z in the Netherlands mentioned is costs about 90,000 Euros over there.

Sorry, a2orry. I don't understand your post. Did you mean I could look for a Z forum in Brazil? Please, consider the language boundaries, and that my english is not so good as I would like.

I forgot about the language thing

I'll try to explain where l live in Scotland the females that keep their self's tidy down stairs it's known as a brazilian.

Giovane

• Like 1