switching from honda to a zed

Hi everyone. I'm just on the lookout for a zed, after owning Hondas for years. I have already had a dc2 teg, and an S2000,don't really fancy a dc5.

I've always liked 350z's and it looks like there's some nice ones about for decent money. Hopefully drop on a black gt with a nice pipe soon. Cheers...Billy

I've seen the one I want....... but it's in Belfast ������������������. Suppose it would be a nice drive back from the port though ������������

Book yourself a cheap flight over with Easyjet or Flybe. Better still make a weekend out of it. Belfast is really buzzing at the minute.

Welcome I have a foot in both camps with a Civic as my daily driver - decent car surprisingly nippy

Yeah I drive a type s gt diesel, although my daily is a big old sprinter. The civics alright but doesn't class as a weekend toy so... onwards and upwards.

Without a few mods the 350z feels big and heavy compared to an S2000. I went from a 2004 S2k to 2007 350z HR in October and I'm still missing the S2k. It's a tough act to follow.

I'd highly recommend some stiffer springs and some Eibach ARBs, completely transforms the car. The ARBs are by far the best thing I've put on my Z.

welcome mate.read up about the car on here and take your time. there are plenty around but make sure you don't rush in with your heart as some folk on here have entered the z world the painful way..

Edited by Payco

welcome mate.read up about the car on here and take your time. there are plenty around but make sure you don't rush in with your heart as some folk on here have entered the z world the painful way..

Yeah. Good advice. I'm going over to see that one in Belfast I spoke about on Friday. Good price for the extras on it.. do coil overs, rotas, full exhaust, n is more splitter, looks sweet. Fingers crossed she might be the one 😂

Yeah. Good advice. I'm going over to see that one in Belfast I spoke about on Friday. Good price for the extras on it.. do coil overs, rotas, full exhaust, n is more splitter, looks sweet. Fingers crossed she might be the one ������

Do u have a link to the car you are interested in? Any help or advice you need over here just give me or one of the other Northern Ireland forum members a shout. KyleR is very clued up on these cars.

Yeah. Good advice. I'm going over to see that one in Belfast I spoke about on Friday. Good price for the extras on it.. do coil overs, rotas, full exhaust, n is more splitter, looks sweet. Fingers crossed she might be the one ������

Do u have a link to the car you are interested in? Any help or advice you need over here just give me or one of the other Northern Ireland forum members a shout. KyleR is very clued up on these cars.

thanks. Sorry I really am useless on computers etc. Don't know how to copy the link from my phone. But if you search for 350z on Gumtree it's the black one with the rotas in Belfast.