whats everyones zed got for christmas then?

Pete87

Mine got visited by bad Santa (obviously been a bad zed) when some ignorant **** tried to smash her wing mirror off last night :rant: Thankfully Nissan engineering is pretty tough and 20mins of fiddling seems to have fixed it and it's all working again. I suppose I should be glad they didn't key it or worse , but not the Christmas present we wanted. Going to treat her to wash and a polish with my new tub of Dodo juice, and we've already had a bit of a thrash on some empty roads :D

Hope you and your zeds all have a lovely Christmas!

• Like 1

Mine got visited by bad Santa (obviously been a bad zed) when some ignorant **** tried to smash her wing mirror off last night :rant: Thankfully Nissan engineering is pretty tough and 20mins of fiddling seems to have fixed it and it's all working again. I suppose I should be glad they didn't key it or worse , but not the Christmas present we wanted. Going to treat her to wash and a polish with my new tub of Dodo juice, and we've already had a bit of a thrash on some empty roads :D

Hope you and your zeds all have a lovely Christmas!

Im glad it was not damaged too much and you managed to fix it, bastards is all I can say.