Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

Cheers Doogy!

I hope it does Gixx! I'll admit I was disappointed seeing it in low, non direct light :(

G - I've had a look at Darren's thread and it is absolutely amazing! Totally in awe of it and the work gone into it.

Zedd/Dave - good news on the ankle front, cast is off and somehow I appear to have got away with a very bad sprain. I can walk for a while, going to be doing physio everyday at home.

I will 100% be there for the show and shine Saturday, and if my foot holds up I'll do the big drive Sunday :)

• Like 1

Cal, that looks great! now it's done I feel you need a new project so how about a straight swop ???

Haha! I'd like to drive it first mate if that's ok? We'll discuss the finer details at Wales ;)

Nom nom nom B)

Cheers Papa S :D

That looks bloody brilliant Cal! You've got to be pleased with the outcome, I am and it's not even mine :lol:

It's pretty much exactly like the several hundred Photoshops I made :blush: - if it looks anything like it does in the pics below (I haven't seen it yet!) I'll be ecstatic :)

Here's the pics I've been sent this afternoon - few little bits and finishing the paint correction tomorrow... Then it's mine! To look at on the drive till my ankle recovers :surrender:

Front;

2015-05-04%2017.21.27.jpg

2015-05-04%2017.18.20.jpg

Back;

2015-05-04%2017.17.33.jpg

Exhaust needs a polish! :blush:

2015-05-04%2017.18.59.jpg

Z Works headlights;

2015-05-04%2017.19.30.jpg

370z side repeaters;

2015-05-04%2017.20.15.jpg

Modified Chargespeed vents to reflect Nismo 370z;

2015-05-04%2017.20.49.jpg

Edited by Cal
  • Like 5

U must be very pleased with that. Looks stunning

From what I've seen I'm very happy, hopefully when I see it in the metal I'll feel the same. Thanks dude :)

Was definitely the right choice of white to go for :thumbs:

I've only seen it in low lights in the metal, and I wasn't overly impressed! I hope in daylight it looks like the sample I chose as it was lovely! Cheers mate

Looks fantastic Cal. I bet you cant wait to get back in it.

Thanks mate :D I really can't wait, doing physio like a mad man at home and popping all sorts of joint health pills haha, hopefully the foot will be good to drive very, very soon!

• Like 1

Top notch mate. Looking forward to some proper photos to show it off properly. Love the rear spoiler and custom vents

Are the wheels a new colour? They look darker

• Like 1

Looks great, I like white cars but hate cleaning them!!

I get my detailing mate to do mine! Though I'm going to have to learn how to keep on top of it!

Top notch mate. Looking forward to some proper photos to show it off properly. Love the rear spoiler and custom vents

Are the wheels a new colour? They look darker

No mate, same shadow chrome colour - just hard for the camera to pick up when the focus is on the bright white... More pics to follow ;)

Beautiful.

Thanks for the kind words mate :D

Very nice :thumbs:

Cheers Veeg :)

My mate did a full detail of the car today... As far as I know, it was corrected using a machine, snow foam/rinse, wash with mitt/rinse, apply sealant.

IMG_20150505_194843.jpg

IMG_20150505_195654.jpg

IMG_20150505_195430.jpg

IMG_20150505_195135.jpg

IMG_20150505_170125.jpg

• Like 6

White zed has been my favourite since they first came out but unfortunately they don't come in white as standard in UK hence I settled for kuro black. Seeing your Zed is making me wanting to do the same, complete respray. Absolutely stunning! Good choice! :thumbs:

• Like 1