Cal's Bianco Fuji 350z - Pics P22

Cal

great read and gorgeous Z :thumbs::clap:

have seen the mica in the flesh before, stunning, go for it ;)

Thanks mate :D going to wait till I see the speed shape samples to make my mind up... Only heard good things about Glacier Frost though!

BMW cool white is my fav.

Looks nice mate, but isn't one of my options haha :p

Awesome car man. Good colour choices too!

Iv been recently unsure where to take my car, but 1 option is a respray in a pearl white too :)

Them headlights look awesome too. They will be LHD drive I take it?

Cheers mate :) hopefully one of the five colours will fit the bill!

They would be yes, but apparently it's just the cut off is slightly different - BulletMagnet is running them without issues... Waiting to hear back from ZWorks/make my mind up on plunging for them. Either way I want black housing lights, so I'll have black Depo's regardless soon.

Lambo White looks amazing I seen one in person :thumbs:

I've not seen one :surrender: hopefully the tester speed shapes will help me decide! They should be done any day now :teeth:

In the process of sorting my Z Works lights order - a few options to consider!

Black housing, white halo, white Ironman are nailed on... But.

What colour corner LEDS? I like white, but I think amber looks more OEM, they're far away from the main cluster and look a little lost on their own in matching white?

CornerMarker.jpg

Also, what colour shroud? Stay classy looking OEM silver, something a bit different but still classy gunmetal, or the 'I've definitely had custom lights made' white body colour... Genuinely unsure on this one!

Shroud.jpg

• Like 1

Options bump :blush:

In the process of sorting my Z Works lights order - a few options to consider!

Black housing, white halo, white Ironman are nailed on... But.

What colour corner LEDS? I like white, but I think amber looks more OEM, they're far away from the main cluster and look a little lost on their own in matching white?

CornerMarker.jpg

Also, what colour shroud? Stay classy looking OEM silver, something a bit different but still classy gunmetal, or the 'I've definitely had custom lights made' white body colour... Genuinely unsure on this one!

Shroud.jpg

Good to see you're going ahead with the Z Works lights B)

I'd go for the white corner LED's with the gunmetal shrouds, just to have it a bit different from OEM.

Expensive I know, it's going to kill me haha.. But I think decent looking headlights/DRL's flatter a cars age, I'm going for clean, modern but OEM/Nismo look and these will definitely help bring the age of the car down I think, and compliment the look I'm building.

Good choices, I'm leaning that way too!

some really great work going in here! :thumbs:

Cheers matey!

Here's my DEPO ones with Amber DRL

EBB2846F-F6A0-4AFA-BD1F-77366DE93D0D_zpsq1tereg7.jpg

Thanks mate, I think amber look fine! As you say wiring them to the turn signals would be a cool mod! If I go for white I'll leave them as DRL though.

Am I right or wrong the 4 lights must be amber for the MOT/Road Safety. I'm sure I read something somewhere that stated they cannot be any other colour than amber?

If not, then I'll be changing mine like a SHOT!!!!!

Haven't you got enough stuff to be cracking on with? Forget about nice headlights for now :p

I went with white shrouds on my skyline

Dark silver or gunmetal for a classy look

Silverstone/Gunmetal I think is the leading candidate! Only concern is that with the shroud being darker it will draw the eye even more so to the chrome indicator bulb bit... Unless I ask Z Works to paint this section, hmmmmmmmmmm!

Ok, nearly finalised my Z Works order... The spec will be;

- White top corner leds

- White halo

- White ironman

- Sti-R lens

- Black housing

- Gunmetal shroud

- Slightly smoked dimpled plastic insert

I asked him about tinting the removable clear plastic dimpled section as I felt with the shroud going a dark silver, the chrome indicator bowl stood out even more than usual. Just takes the edge off it... Should look cool I hope!

zworks.jpg

• Like 1

I may have missed a bit.

Headlights from america come with a different beam pattern (due to left hand drive) and these are illegal in the uk, no?

I believe, for the ones I linked to, that something can be done their end beforehand.

As it's not a priority for me, I didn't follow it up...

I may have missed a bit.

Headlights from america come with a different beam pattern (due to left hand drive) and these are illegal in the uk, no?

Probably, but they can be adjusted apparently just like regular OEM ones... The beam pattern is slightly different, higher on the wrong side.

I'll always have my OEM LHD's for MOT.

Order placed and paid for... Light wallet alert!

- Black housing

- Gunmetal shroud

- Tinted/smoked dimpled section

- White corner leds

- White ironman

- White halo

- Sti-r lens

All bits ordered, most he has in stock... Can't wait to see them!

I'll likely have these on before the respray I think as the painter hasn't had time to do my colour samples yet!

Car going in for a mini service Tuesday...

- Fresh MOTUL oil and filter

- Fresh coolant from Clark Motorsport

- Red Mishimoto hoses from Cougar Store

- Stainless Samco clips

• Like 2

I may have missed a bit.

Probably, but they can be adjusted apparently just like regular OEM ones... The beam pattern is slightly different, higher on the wrong side.

I'll always have my OEM LHD's for MOT.

Yes thats the only reason I mentionned as I know american lights wont pass an MOT.

They look great though :thumbs:

Forget the service- tell the painter to pull his finger out

Were all waiting! :lol:

Went to drop the job spec off to him yesterday... 'Painting Cal's Car for Dummies' can't say I'm not specific haha!

Fingers crossed he'll get the samples done very soon he said - the car is due in end of Jan (now ha) so hopefully it will actually go into the shop asap!

20150122_175041.jpg

Great choice for the lights. I would have gone for the same options if I was you. One of the best zeds on here, keep it up!

Cheers dude, that's a nice comment! Hopefully once it's all sorted and show worthy maybe!

Yes thats the only reason I mentionned as I know american lights wont pass an MOT.

They look great though :thumbs:

]I spoke with the guy at Z Works and he can drop/elevate the height of the beams so they will resemble RHD a lot better, he'll do this when calibrating the STI-R lens.

Lights will be decent!! Where you gettinf them done?

Cheers mate, can't wait to get them!

http://zworklights.c...06-08-350z.html

https://www.facebook...klights?fref=ts

---

Just dropped off the Z for a mini service (I'm not spanner handy enough to do it myself :blush: )

Fresh MOTUL Fully Synth 5w30

New Nissan Oil filter

New Nissan Coolant

Mishimoto Red Silicone Hoses

Samco Stainless Clip Set

20150127_075509_LLS.jpg

• Like 1