Radical on track at last!! :~) - 2nd Vid P2

Keyser

crikey moses that thing looks fast! i think i'd have to work up the courage just to sit in the passenger seat, cant imagine what its like driving it.

but we'll organise a big get together in the summer at bedford or somewhere, and on nice warm slicks on a good fast track that thing will fly.

As I recall you have already sat in the drivers seat though ;)

Defo get a day sorted for the summer happy to try snetterton on a warm day with no fog :rant: or the GT circuit at Bedford is a good one - if I can keep the noise down :blush:

Me and Andy James are up for it and there may be a few others from this end that will come along :thumbs:

Erm wow, that is quick. Winter months and a low sun looks tricky. It's tricky enough playing golf in winter and spotting the ball in the Rays of the sun, let alone finding the track at 100+ :lol:

I would say can't wait for a ride, but I'd probably poop my pants! :scare:

Nice second vid Chris. ;)

The Sun in your eyes though as you drove towards "the Esses" & "Tower corner" looked a nightmare though. :scare: "Hammerdown" can be a tricky corner that catches some people out and looks even worse being blinded by the Sun. :surrender:

Did you have sun glasses on under your helmet or did you just squint a lot? :lol:

Great vid.

The complete last session the only edit is where the GoPro stopped and started again other than that it is Pit lane start to back in the pits - Enjoy - or ignore but please remember I went out there for you lot to get this video with not a thought for my own personal health and safety.

- The things I do for you lot :lol::p

You haven't got time for this, get that V8 in Wasso's car so we can see if the ipad holder works properly :D:stir:
  • Like 1

Jesus, that looks effing fast!! I don't really know much about the Radical but I am guessing that the performance stats are bloody impressive given that you are three seconds quicker than the bitch (which I imagine was no slouch). Enjoyed the teaser video....now for the entire 12 mins :)

That is a truly epic machine!

I had a few passenger laps in an atom, most people got out feeling sick, I've done a few sessions at Snetty on a fireblade and my bandit so I was used to the filling your pants sensation.

I bet the other drivers were like, what the flurk is that!!

Wow & wow.

Not much media available for the Dec 5th, so thought I'd sign up and say nice to meet you. This thing was going very well, especially when the track dried out. Pretty sure I timed you a 1:14 from trackside.

I was in the red Astra doing 1:18's. I have an on board video from early in the morning behind you for a few laps, just before you span off if you want to see it.

Here's what a moist lap looked like onboard the beaten up GTE.

Edited by C.A.T-vehicleparts

Not much media available for the Dec 5th, so thought I'd sign up and say nice to meet you. This thing was going very well, especially when the track dried out. Pretty sure I timed you a 1:14 from trackside.

I was in the red Astra doing 1:18's. I have an on board video from early in the morning behind you for a few laps, just before you span off if you want to see it.

Here's what a moist lap looked like onboard the beaten up GTE.

Hello mate,

You had the flat battery at the end of the day? Hope you got home OK :thumbs:

Nice to meet you as well - not a bad day given the time of year! -

I'm very happy if you timed me at 1:14's

I didn't spin off I was just checking the in field was errrr drying out :blush::lol:

If you have any footage be happy to see it :thumbs:

crikey moses that thing looks fast! i think i'd have to work up the courage just to sit in the passenger seat, cant imagine what its like driving it.

but we'll organise a big get together in the summer at bedford or somewhere, and on nice warm slicks on a good fast track that thing will fly.

As I recall you have already sat in the drivers seat though ;)

Defo get a day sorted for the summer happy to try snetterton on a warm day with no fog :rant: or the GT circuit at Bedford is a good one - if I can keep the noise down :blush:

Me and Andy James are up for it and there may be a few others from this end that will come along :thumbs:

that was when it wasn't moving! scared the bejezus out of me just firing it up :lol:

yep we've already started looking at possible trackdays for next year - the first few months will be quite short notice bookings depending on weather but hoping to do snetterton at the end of January if possible. theres also a weekend date at Bedford at the end of march which would be perfect for the first official 2015 350z-uk trackday :thumbs:

• Like 1

I've had bikes all my life. Fastest being my zx10r. Sir you got skill to hammer that toy around. 1300 busa in a car lighter than a wheely bin. Lol hats off.

Don't you believe it - it's all the car I just go along for the ride - bit like a roller coaster really ;)