Black friday deals?

parello9

Asda's and Tesco's will have some great deals ~ a friend in work has been going on about this all week. From the info he's been telling me it's mainly on electrical goods with the best bargains being on things like; Beats headphones, PS4, XBOX 360. TV's etc.

Example: Polaroid 40" TV @£139

Link: http://www.asda.com/...iday/index.html

:thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic

Haha :lol: I thought I'd have a look at the Curry's website, just to see if anything took my fancy.

Apparently (Quote) "Huge demand has meant we need to place you in a short queue".

I can access the website in 16 minutes. There are currently 51636 customers in the queue in front of me.

I'd hate to see a large queue! :scare:

Edited by 14N

Haha :lol: I thought I'd have a look at the Curry's website, just to see if anything took my fancy.

Apparently (Quote) "Huge demand has meant we need to place you in a short queue".

I can access the website in 16 minutes. There are currently 51636 customers in the queue in front of me.

Just thought I'd have a look to see how long it is. :surrender::lol:

187,790 ahead of me, ....40 minute wait. :dry:

Glad I don't actually want to see their site. :D

Edited by GMballistic

46 mins and 187013 in front of me - and i only went to see what 14N was on about :lol:

Just thought I'd have a look to see how long it is. :surrender::lol:

187,790 ahead of me, ....40 minute wait. :dry:

Glad I don't actually want to see their site. :D

Hang on I'm in front less people and my wait is longer :rant:

:lol:

I was on the site earlier today - it hasn't changed. Lots of 'Black tag' deals. One that interests me is a 60 inch LG Plasma smart TV. Was £900 now £600.

Would probably be the same in the Christmas/Boxing Day sales though.

• Like 1