New vanquish

LRF4N

Saw this yesterday on the road. Saw the front first from a distance and just thought it was a facelift DBS or something. Not too much changed from astons of late

But the rear was just stunning. Sounded sweet

Can't post the pics directly- feel free to do so for me

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/aston-martin/vanquish/88109/aston-martin-vanquish-2014-pictures

• Like 1

They are very nice indeed, however was a little bit disappointed when I saw 1 parked (DB9) next to me (at Morrisons) earlier today with both front headlights fogged up internally. I know it's normal but I would expect this should had been taken care off? Just my 2 cents 😎

Going on to show I don't just brag about knowing a Iot about Jags, I'm now going for the Astons too... B)

InternaI headIight condensation is a horrific probIem with EVERY Aston I've seen/driven. They might be handmade, but unfortunateIy they're veeeery BADIy made. They are stiII one of the sexiest cars ever, but they're absoIute dog sh!t to drive. I drove one of the new Vanquish from SaIisbury to Chichester, and couIdn't wait to get out!!!!

If you want to drive a decent Aston, you have 2 options:

DBS Coupe ManuaI [never drive Sportshift 1/2]

V12 Vantage S [been VERY sideways on a number of occasions in one of these]

Edited by benjy88

I was chatting to a couple of mates who are spending most of their time in Monaco these days dog sitting for a rich friend.

The dog is nice, the house is amazing, but the Bentley Continental AND the Vanquish in the garage are the best bit, apparently .......... :scare:

Beautiful but the interior is horrible! Not just the odd orange, the dash and steering wheel are just bland and boring.

Agree mate I thought the same- very bland. I don't mind the colour but not on an Aston.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been in one of these at Aston Edinburgh and they are lovely ...BUT... unlike Irfan I'm afraid I'm still out on the rear... those lights are a bit, a dunno..short? Doesn't give the rear that kinda wide stance (that I like anyway lol) as the lights are shorter lengthways. (I did design when I was young, I think these weird things lol). I prefer the latest gen DB9 backside tbh. :surrender: