Spend a weekend with someone from the forum

mouthwash

I'd spend it with lexx, he could show me the tug boat, and I could pick his brains about being a parent to twins as he has the head start on me. Then go play with the 8 series. On the way home I'd stop for pint with ricey and grlnet

I have twin boys, not easy but luckily we didn't know what it was like to have one, so with nothing to compare it to, you just do you're best :thumbs:

I'd spend a weekend with DoogyRev. Simply because he lives in Canada :thumbs:

Sounds like a great weekend B)

So if I am not allowed to pick the usual rabble (they know who they are) :stir:

Then my choices are Bronzee :wave:, Leonk :wave: and Ricey :wave:

Edited by DoogyRev

I would like to spend a weekend with around 50-100 members at lakes this coming June ;):thumbs:

I see people from the forum on a regular basis but I would like to see more of Keyser and Buster at the more northern events, seems they are scared of the cold :cold:

Southern softies :D

If we have to go out our comfort zone and spend a weekend with someone we haven't met - for me it would be these two - or SMD or Doogy - I couldn't choose :shrug:

Am spending some of this weekend with our Paulie - one of my besties who I would never have met if it weren't for this place :D

• Like 2

I'd spend it with lexx, he could show me the tug boat, and I could pick his brains about being a parent to twins as he has the head start on me. Then go play with the 8 series. On the way home I'd stop for pint with ricey and grlnet

I have twin boys, not easy but luckily we didn't know what it was like to have one, so with nothing to compare it to, you just do you're best :thumbs:

WE're in the same boat, no benchmark, so non the wiser.

I would like to spend a weekend with around 50-100 members at lakes this coming June ;):thumbs:

I see people from the forum on a regular basis but I would like to see more of Keyser and Buster at the more northern events, seems they are scared of the cold :cold:

If we have to go out our comfort zone and spend a weekend with someone we haven't met - for me it would be these two - or SMD or Doogy - I couldn't choose :shrug:

Am spending some of this weekend with our Paulie - one of my besties who I would never have met if it weren't for this place :D

:wiggle: most welcome Vik :)

• Like 1

Since nobody is saying; my weekend will be with Amyzed on a drive down the coast south of France. Swimming, partying, gambling, fine dining, clubbing and driving two amazing zeds. Don't mind if Carl came along because she's cool and it will definitely score me points to pull a local blonde with long legs 😎

Otherwise it's a weekend with zmanalex. Talking/fettling cars, beers and knock hill come to mind and when he's not looking raid his parts bin for anything I don't have yet.ðŸ‘

• Like 3

Since nobody is saying; my weekend will be with Amyzed on a drive down the coast south of France. Swimming, partying, gambling, fine dining, clubbing and driving two amazing zeds. Don't mind if Carl came along because she's cool and it will definitely score me points to pull a local blonde with long legs 😎

Otherwise it's a weekend with zmanalex. Talking/fettling cars, beers and knock hill come to mind and when he's not looking raid his parts bin for anything I don't have yet.👍

Fail, he's always looking!!

What would you get up to while you were with them Doogy.. :p it's quite a key part of the question that most people seem to leave out. The other person who you want to spend the weekend with doesn't have to agree to this :lol: (no GM, just no..)

OK then,

Bronzee - because I fancy cruising round NZ in a Zed . . and she will know all the good places to go B)

Leon - to help with his Jag B) might get an update sooner :stir:

Ricey - just for shits and giggles :lol:

I would also like to add Nixy as I know how much she likes Clowns :lol:

:D - only coming so I can play with the bears and wolves !

• Like 1

:D - only coming so I can play with the beers and wolves !

fixed :)