Advice & experience on your fuel choices please guys

jimmy1280

Tesco 99 for me and as a bonus you can get a discount if you buy groceries at tesco you can get up to 20p off a litre :)

Sure WW posted a few days ago the discount is running til next feb :thumbs:

Yep ! Tesco told me it was supposed to end in Sept, but they are now running it until Feb 2015

on average I save about £13 to £14 on a Tank full of Momentum 99. :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Whacky will if this post annoys you mate don't reply, I'm an electrical/mechanic engineer and I'm my experience I never believe what is said on a box and always better to talk to people with better experience than mine. I also just wanna interact with people on here as I'm new.

• Like 2

Tesco 99 for me and as a bonus you can get a discount if you buy groceries at tesco you can get up to 20p off a litre :)

Sure WW posted a few days ago the discount is running til next feb :thumbs:

Yep ! Tesco told me it was supposed to end in Sept, but they are now running it until Feb 2015

on average I save about £13 to £14 on a Tank full of Momentum 99. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Let's hope they keep it going for a long time, I'm lucky enough to have a tesco supermarket and a Tesco fuel station very local to me so as long as the Mrs keeps spending I get cheaper fuel :thumbs:

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 1

Arghhhh how has another one of these posts got through!!!!!

Whacky will if this post annoys you mate don't reply, I'm an electrical/mechanic engineer and I'm my experience I never believe what is said on a box and always better to talk to people with better experience than mine. I also just wanna interact with people on here as I'm new.

Fair enough, and we're a friendly bunch who love welcoming new people, just it's a pain in the ass when this is the most common topic on this forum.
  • Like 2

Thanks guys I'm new to the Z and was just making sure I'm doing the right things, I find the search thing useless!!! Thanks for the replies :-)

It took me 5 seconds to find this...Use Google Search.. :surrender: :surrender:

http://www.350z-uk.c...nleaded-or-not/

I'm not annoyed, just giving you a pointer in the right direction, if you want to find anything

on the Forum use Google search. :surrender:

Thanks guys I'm new to the Z and was just making sure I'm doing the right things, I find the search thing useless!!! Thanks for the replies :-)

Never worry about asking these kind of questions Jimmy, it's exactly the kind of thing an owners forum is designed to answer.

If you're not sure, you ask, seems reasonable enough to me ;)

• Like 4

Never worry about asking these kind of questions Jimmy, it's exactly the kind of thing an owners forum is designed to answer.

If you're not sure, you ask, seems reasonable enough to me ;)

Got to agree with this. And also the search facility on the forum is useless - never comes up with anything I am looking for when I use it.

Also, it`s usually Tesco`s Momentum for me as they`re all over the place and cheap.

• Like 1

Hey thanks guys it's good to know I'm doing the right thing :-) I do a lot of work for Total petrochemical refinery and my contacts once told me how many companies they supply with the same fuel that we all consider to be different, it's a real eye opener but it's clear that the higher octane is a must and thanks to everyone who has replied .