11 years accident free and then...

LRF4N

Sorry to hear this mate - the anger and frustration in understandable, even though it seems like it's not directed at anything specific. Sometimes you just need to vent it out.

But glad you're ok and the others involved. Hope you get things sorted soon :)

Thanks everyone. I'm just pi**ed off but don't know why. Not fussed on losing the car cos like everyone said people are more important than metal. Not bothered about increased insurance premiums. Not even bothered about having an accident to my name. I don't know

Its just the shock of realising quite how fast it happens once it does :shrug: Until you've had an accident you don't appreciate how quickly it happens .... one minute its "Lalalalalal" :drive1 and then "BAM!!!!!" Just not nice :console:

Yea vik it happened really quickly. Like I said I had just pulled out onto a bend with with a long heavy tail happy car like a skyline it was harder to control it especially with the roads so greasy

Chirag pretty much summed it up- frustrated but not at anything in particular, just at the situation I think

And sarnie your totally right- car retail therapy is just what I need

As soon as you mention dentist they'll probs have changed there tune

Yup, thats the exact point at which their necks started to get sore and put their solicitor on speed dial!

Hopefully it'll all go smoothly for you, mate and there won't be any stupid claims coming from it. I'm sure your just happy that no one was hurt and pi**ed off that you couldn't prevent it.

I like how you put that ballistic that actually made me feel better. Didn't think you were the comforting type lol

Il start a car suggestions thread once the insurers have reported back

• Like 1

^^ :console:

If you start a car suggestions thread, ..make sure you put your budget & as much detail in it to what you want. ;)

Nothing as annoying as someone saying "I want a new car what should I buy?" without any idea of budget and other key details. :lol:

Yeah that never happens on here and never goes for 6 pages :yawn: