Choose my food *video p5*

Ekona

40 members have voted

1. 1. Burger or steak?

• Burger!
    • Steak!
    • Neither, just enjoy a romantic meal out with your wife for an important anniversary

As I find these oversize meals to be rediculous and over the top I hope you make yourself really ill :p

Why not have a nice regular meal and donate some money to a local homeless shelter for some food for the really hungry :stir:

Why not drive a 1998 micra and donate the difference in price between that and a beautiful white Jaaag to the local homeless shelter :stir:;)

As I find these oversize meals to be rediculous and over the top I hope you make yourself really ill :p

Why not have a nice regular meal and donate some money to a local homeless shelter for some food for the really hungry :stir:

Why not drive a 1998 micra and donate the difference in price between that and a beautiful white Jaaag to the local homeless shelter :stir:;)

Yeah Dan knows I was being ironic :p

Thanks for the beautiful bit though :winkiss:

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 2

I'm totally prepped bro: Skipped brekkie, had a bowl of cereal for lunch, minimal fluids in the last hour, no fizzy drinks.

Table is booked for 6pm, so I reckon I'll be stuck in by half past. GoPro is charged and set, let's do this!

• Like 2

So yeah, I didn't quite finish it. I think the fact that I stuck to a Becks and water, rather than something like a Diet Coke like I normally would, didn't help. However, no excuses, it simply beat me. No idea why, normally I'd have killed that bad boy, but today it was not to be. :(

I did manage a creme brulee for dessert though, which was lush. Fair play to Jo too for letting me film this, although she did encourage me to do the bit at the end to camera so I secretly think she enjoyed me suffering...

I think I'm done with this burger though. I feel psychologically beaten, so it can have this battle. I'll try the steak next though!
  • Like 2