Choose my food *video p5*

Ekona

40 members have voted

1. 1. Burger or steak?

• Burger!
    • Steak!
    • Neither, just enjoy a romantic meal out with your wife for an important anniversary

See, I figure the steak could go cold, or be rubbish, or just not be delightful. And burgers are awesome.

But I've tried the burger! I've never tried the steak! ARGH!

Also, sharing the steak?! No. Just no. We both like our food, so that ain't happening.

My mates and I are off to do a food challenge tomorrow for my birthday this weekend... Not told me what it is yet but it could be the 72oz steak challenge or a 48 Oz burger. Looking forward to whatever it is :) This all stems from when we did our road trip and foolishly did not have a go at the 72oz steak challenge when we were in Texas ( the place was on man vs food). We had always promised to this and 4 1/2 years later here we are....

Edited by Humpy

My mates and I are off to do a food challenge tomorrow for my birthday this weekend... Not told me what it is yet but it could be the 72oz steak challenge or a 48 Oz burger. Looking forward to whatever it is :) This all stems from when we did our road trip and foolishly did not have a go at the 72oz steak challenge when we were in Texas ( the place was on man vs food). We had always promised to this and 4 1/2 years later here we are....

I thought you were on a diet ;)

Enjoy. And happy birthday.

I thought you were on a diet ;)

Enjoy. And happy birthday.

I lost over a stone so I'm allowed to put that back on ;)

• Like 1

I would prefer a nice meal and conversation instead of meat sweats and sitting watching each other chewing all night, but each to their own :)

^^ This imo as well. :thumbs:

Unless this is your Mrs idea of a good night out too then I'd leave the "man V's food" cr*p to another night.

I would prefer a nice meal and conversation instead of meat sweats and sitting watching each other chewing all night, but each to their own :)

Unless this is your Mrs idea of a good night out too then I'd leave the "man V's food" cr*p to another night.

Exactly, a romantic meal sweating and stuffing stupid amounts of food, then maybe back to a hotel to see who lays the biggest turd....

Roll on the next 10 years :thumbs:

• Like 2

Exactly, a romantic meal sweating and stuffing stupid amounts of food, then maybe back to a hotel to see who lays the biggest turd....

Who said romance was dead :lol:

Maybe curl the turd up into the shape of a heart :shrug:

Be still my beating heart :love:

Edited by spursmaddave

:lol:

DogPoopILOVEU.img_assist_custom.jpg

:dry::surrender:

:lol:

DogPoopILOVEU.img_assist_custom.jpg

:dry::surrender:

Lol I goggled some images and saw that one and a few other but thought better of it :lol:

Edited by Humpy