Nearly time to say goodbye

twobears

Mr Zedley is up for sale and this time I am really going to go through with it :byebye: I will be sorry to say "goodbye" to the forum because there are some lovely people on here and I have enjoyed popping in for a chat. I am not managing to drive Mr Z anything like as much as I want though and parking is a headache here in Surrey so I think I am doing the right thing. I will say goodbye properly once I am Zedless but I am feeling a bit emotional already because this really was the car I have enjoyed driving the most in my whole life :(

I'm sure you've loved our chats Andy - what's not to like :shrug::drive1

I've not gone mad and bought the 4C (well, not yet) but I have PX'd Mr Zed and my 12 week old Fiesta to get myself a new baby to drive. I am known for my impulsive nature and probably for being a mad old lady as well but it keeps me happy :blink:

Not sure you'd suit suspenders matey so I'd better admit to awaiting delivery of a pretty little ST3 in my favourite colour - blue :teeth: The current Fiesta still has that new car smell and I can't believe that I am being so fickle but I should just have got the ST3 in the first place instead of trying to be all grown up and sensible. To make matters worse I actually bought not one but two staid and sensible Fiestas a few weeks back and immediately realised I'd made a mistake. Cue one very happy daughter on her 21st birthday though. Filled car with Hello Kitty balloons and banners and she's well chuffed with her new wheels :lol:

• Like 1

Remember we like pictures. :D;)

of me in my suspenders ?...........hang I'll pm you with those (usually just reserved for SMD)

Would prefer ones of Mrs two bears thanks but I'm sure Mr two bears wouldn't be very pleased with that, :nono: ...so I guess you'll have to do. :rolleyes:

Eagerly awaiting PM. :lol:

Ha ha, I know I won't be marched out but it won't seem right to be here without a Zed. I am hoping to get myself another fun car but I don't think I will get another Zed because I am getting too old :surrender:

TOO OLD :scare:

You are young enough to be my daughter albeit my other 'alf keeps asking me when I am going to grow up..........and I still have my ZED :lol:

But do stick around and let us know how you get on with your ST - perhaps with a glowing report from you I can persuade her to swap her Mazda2 Sport for an ST :teeth:

(As long it does not have those awful stripes down the middle of the car I might not be rumbled about what it actually has under the bonnet)

• Like 1

I'm sure I will post a review for you to show to your good lady wife Colin ;)

KyleR, I know for a fact I haven't got any useful knowledge for the next generation and I will never join any Zed bashing club 'cos I have had the most fun ever with mine :boxing: I'm sure you're only joking though :p