Pistorious

coldel

I am confused by one issue though, apparently he cannot be done for murder because he 'could not have had the capability that shooting through the door would cause the death of the person on the otherside' - what on earth would you have expected shooting at someone in a room through a door? Surely he must have known that any impact would have likely killed them?

I am confused by one issue though, apparently he cannot be done for murder because he 'could not have had the capability that shooting through the door would cause the death of the person on the otherside' - what on earth would you have expected shooting at someone in a room through a door? Surely he must have known that any impact would have likely killed them?

so if i walk around with a door see someone i dislike i just have to shot through the door and its not murder,

does it also count if i had my eyes closed and wasn't aware that someone walked in front of me

• Like 2

Apparently it comes down to the 'Reasonable Man' ruling which tries to predict what a reasonable man would have done, if Pistorius did do as this mythical reasonable man would do then its fine. Apparently according to the judge he could not have possibly realised that by shooting through the door that the person on the otherside would have died...I just dont get that

Oscar Pistorious has been cleared of premeditated murder, which is disappointing...

For my wife, who's currently having a p1ss....

And you just married!! :lol:

I told that joke to my father in law earlier today, and he just replied with a different joke :lol:

• Like 1

Such a load of bs. Should be murder plain and simple. :thumbdown:

I mean if I go to sleep with my Mrs besides me this weekend in bed and then in the middle of the night awake hearing a noise but my Mrs is not beside me in bed anymore why on earth would I suddenly sh*t my pants & think there is a burglar in the house, ...surely your first thought would be oh it's just the Mrs gotten up for a tinkle or whatever?!

Plus if I did believe it was a burglar and he was trapped in the bathroom why not then just hold him at gun point until the Police arrive, ...for all I know he could have my Mrs in there with him as a hostage so why would I start shooting through the door!! :bangin:

Pistorius should be strung up by his testicles until dead imo.

• Like 2

I mean if I go to sleep with my Mrs besides me this weekend in bed and then in the middle of the night awake hearing a noise but my Mrs is not beside me in bed anymore why on earth would I suddenly sh*t my pants & think there is a burglar in the house, ...surely your first thought would be oh it's just the Mrs gotten up for a tinkle or whatever?!

Depends what kinda noise if its some panting and moaning a gun could be necessary

• Like 1

Depends what kinda noise if its some panting and moaning a gun could be necessary

Not necessarily, ..if she's alone that would be a turn on or if she's with another woman & they both beckon you over. :p:cloud9::D

i wonder what the odd of that over having a cheeky with the milkman are tho