Got complimented from a stranger when Washing car

SJ350z

So decided to wash the toys today as it was nice weather and I didnt really have anything else to do. Towards the end of me finishing up washing the Zed.. a polite 40 year old lady walking her dog said .. " you're really good to that motor .. " with the cheekiest smile on her face.

Really has cheered me up this evening.. and I must say it made her very attractive and must have shaved 10 years off just from saying that :lol:

Just wanted to share with you chaps and ladys :)

• Like 1

So decided to wash the toys today as it was nice weather and I didnt really have anything else to do. Towards the end of me finishing up washing the Zed.. a polite 40 year old lady walking her dog said .. " you're really good to that motor .. " with the cheekiest smile on her face.

Really has cheered me up this evening.. and I must say it made her very attractive and must have shaved 10 years off just from saying that :lol:

Just wanted to share with you chaps and ladys :)

How do you know she was 40 ? ;)

My drive is a public footpath, so tend to get a lot of walkers stopping to chat. Trouble is I am a miserable old git, and wish they would jog on. :angry:

My driveway is open plan so everyone coming by is always having a nosey. Best one Ive heard so far was a wee girl and boy coming past. Wee girl says that looks like a racing car. Wee boy, Thats because it is!!

If only he knew his dads boring diesel would probably beat it :lol:

Was washing my car the other mourning and the wee young postman commented on how amazing my car looked and he new everything about it. Then i started up the engine with the really loud exhaust and he nearly fainted haha. Funny thing was he said he cant wait till he saves up to get one when hes older like me. But he was older than me lol.

But if he comes round again will take him a spin it and then he can see that the wait is worth it. Love this motor

• Like 1

My driveway is open plan so everyone coming by is always having a nosey. Best one Ive heard so far was a wee girl and boy coming past. Wee girl says that looks like a racing car. Wee boy, Thats because it is!!

If only he knew his dads boring diesel would probably beat it :lol:

Theres a primary school in my road so I know the feeling exactly :lol:

Lovely feeling when you see little hobbits staring in awe at your pride and joy. I also get regular looks when driving around and people have said many times " thats the car out of fast and furious isn't it? " :lol::D

Gingers clearly get the most attention :p

• Like 2

That's nothing pal. Was short on time last weekend so droppd my car off to the Tescos hand car wash whilst I did some shopping for the Mrs whilst she was working. Finished sooner than I thought and returned to my car before it was finished. Work in progress photo below..

Paycosz_zps5c84acf4.jpg

Gunmetal still the best colour too !!

• Like 4

That's nothing pal. Was short on time last weekend so droppd my car off to the Tescos hand car wash whilst I did some shopping for the Mrs whilst she was working. Finished sooner than I thought and returned to my car before it was finished. Work in progress photo below..

Paycosz_zps5c84acf4.jpg

Most expensive Car wash you ever paid for I bet ;)

Tell her when shes done she can clean me off too.. ;):lol:

Paycosz_zps5c84acf4.jpg

aad04915390840cb8428ab3950003f401231348248_full.jpg

• Like 1

Was washing my car the other mourning and the wee young postman commented on how amazing my car looked and he new everything about it. Then i started up the engine with the really loud exhaust and he nearly fainted haha. Funny thing was he said he cant wait till he saves up to get one when hes older like me. But he was older than me lol.

But if he comes round again will take him a spin it and then he can see that the wait is worth it. Love this motor

Lol,OP gets chatted up by hot cougar and you get chatted up by the postman. Smooth.

• Like 1

Paycosz_zps5c84acf4.jpg

Bloody hell car washed and somewhere to park ya push bike. Nice one :p

• Like 1

Paycosz_zps5c84acf4.jpg

Bloody hell car washed and somewhere to park ya push bike. Nice one :p

I'd like to put something in there but it's not my push bike. :lol:

• Like 1