Trax 2014 (pic heavy)

DDay

Not a fan of how the Jap scene is following the VAGs. Bags make a car look awful in my opinion, can't do anything for the handling either.

Great to see some track photos :)

you would be surprised where the technology in air bag suspension has gone in the last couple of years, air lift performance make some good performing kits,

Also cheers DDay for the piccys on track

OK, I'm gonna ask, cos I feel like I missed a memo or something...

What's the strap for that's holding Grundy, Buster and Andy's bonnets half open for? :shrug: I saw this at Japfest for the first time.

What's the strap for that's holding Grundy, Buster and Andy's bonnets half open for? :shrug: I saw this at Japfest for the first time.

as they have hydraulic lifters it keeps the bonnet open without the risk of the wind blowing it about

• Like 2

Cool, thanks Steve :thumbs: I thought it might be something like that. Especially as it was Japfest I saw this for the first time and it was blowing a gale!

I guess someone shoulda told the hot rod boys this tip, cos it looks like they've already lost their bonnets! :scare:

• Like 1

Not a fan of how the Jap scene is following the VAGs. Bags make a car look awful in my opinion, can't do anything for the handling either.

Agree, most of these ridiculously low cars look awful :(

Edited by Jp606

Agree, most of these ridiculously low cars look awful :(

Couldn't agree more. Also not a fan of mixing different make wheels on different make cars. But each to their own..

as they have hydraulic lifters it keeps the bonnet open without the risk of the wind blowing it about

I also use mine for security to stop people from nabbing stuff quickly lol

• Like 1

Slammed cars are starting to bore me, it seems nearly every car you see at shows have to be on the floor to get good attention. But that being said I fell in love with Parello's (sorry forgot your real name lol) 370, it was truly stunning. :thumbs:

• 3 months later...