350z vs audi tt rs

SJ350z

wait ive got to back a few pages ive forgot what the thread was about :blush:

Steve, it was about Ekona and SMD saying they wish they had a 370ZN ... honestly :D

Nooooooooooooo :surrender:

My £35k will be going on a 3/4 year old XKR next year, 5.0l V8 Supercharged :) 510bhp :drive1

But you could get a Monaro for £15k.....that has a V8....

Steve, it was about Ekona and SMD saying they wish they had a 370ZN ... honestly :D

My £35k will be going on a 3/4 year old XKR next year, 5.0l V8 Supercharged :) 510bhp :drive1

But you could get a Monaro for £15k.....that has a V8....

Hmmm could get his n hers Monaro's :)

Jolly good show old boy!

Jolly good show old boy!

No point shopping at Lidl when you can afford M&S old bean ;)

• Like 2

Jolly good show old boy!

Buy one brand new then you cheapo!!!!l

That's like shopping at m and s and heading straight for the discount out of date food!!!

Edited by WINKJ

Jolly good show old boy!

Buy one brand new then you cheapo!!!!l

That's like shopping at m and s and heading straight for the discount out of date food!!!

But dat status symbol doe, imagine how good you look pulling out of M&S car park

Edited by StevoD

You can laugh, I very well might end up with one as my next car if it's any good :teeth:

• Like 1

A good friend of mine has a TTS. Its a nice car, from the passenger seat bum dyno, acceleration feels a bit stronger through the gears imo. Interior is nice to look at but the seats didn't support me as much as my 350z. Also the noise of the vag 4 pot turbos doesnt sound very pleasant. The 350z has much more soul and excitement around it. However I can imagine the TTRS to be a bit of a weapon, but they just seem a bit of a boring choice.

Wow that TTRS is fast but....it starts at £48k without any options so not really a fair comparison to the £30k RWD NA zed. I'm guessing Audi RS servicing is up there with the GTR in terms of running costs too i.e. eyewatering?

Seems like 4wd, launch control and FI is the way forward for big performance! WRT comparisons to larger machinery would it keep up with higher displacement 911 turbos and GTRs over 120mph where the fun really starts?? And is that "golf chassis" really up to track duties lol??

:drive1 is pretty apt having witnessed a 2010 XKR SC spinning out of control at Bedford yesterday. The owner said he switched the TCS off despite the monsoon (what a tool). You have been warned!

Also the noise of the vag 4 pot turbos doesnt sound very pleasant. The 350z has much more soul and excitement around it. However I can imagine the TTRS to be a bit of a weapon, but they just seem a bit of a boring choice.

You sure you got in the right car? :lol:

TTRS is a 5 cylinder and doest sound too bad IMO:

I know that one is modified but I bet its not much more than a chip and an exhaust, Ive read you can get 430hp from just that. Frankly I dont think its comparable even to the 370ZN (TTS is) and Im still laughing a day after reading that people are actually comparing 1M's and Cayman R's to 370Z's, Ive caned all three and trust me, ze Germans are considerably better (and more expensive funnily enough) :lol:

• Like 1