'modification Zeditis list'

craigbev92

Hi all,

on the verge of my first zed and wondering what would be some recommended modifications to get me started, now I'm talking boy racer stick an air filter on it kind of thing. I'm thinking things that are going to make it a more enjoyable experience in general.

for instance I will be getting a stubby aerial because I don't like the look of the fishing rod they come with and possibly a couple of the flip keys I have seen done.

Anything else you guys would recommend?

Cheers

Craig

make it a more enjoyable experience in general? in that case a decent set of tyres, inflated to the correct pressure. will make the car a lot more enjoyable to drive!

Oh and an exhaust to free up the glorious V6 sound - highly recommend a resonated cobra exhaust from CS up the road :thumbs:

Edited by brillomaster

make it a more enjoyable experience in general? in that case a decent set of tyres, inflated to the correct pressure. will make the car a lot more enjoyable to drive!

Oh and an exhaust to free up the glorious V6 sound - highly recommend a resonated cobra exhaust from CS up the road :thumbs:

Cannot go wrong with a Cobra from CS, great service and price.. :thumbs:

yes so scrapping the induction kit idea and going with an upgraded panel, I saw a thread recently about the custom made *bracket* that converts the old box into a similar style of the new one.... however I appear to have lost it, anybody know what I'm on about? :scare::surrender:

yes so scrapping the induction kit idea and going with an upgraded panel, I saw a thread recently about the custom made *bracket* that converts the old box into a similar style of the new one.... however I appear to have lost it, anybody know what I'm on about? :scare::surrender:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86240-new-batch-2006-airbox-conversion-kit-interest-list/

:)

http://www.350z-uk.c...-interest-list/

:)

Yes, search for flyboy... it's his mod.

Edit: Or get Kyle to post the link... either works.

thank you good sirs

Hi all,

on the verge of my first zed and wondering what would be some recommended modifications to get me started, now I'm talking boy racer stick an air filter on it kind of thing. I'm thinking things that are going to make it a more enjoyable experience in general.

for instance I will be getting a stubby aerial because I don't like the look of the fishing rod they come with and possibly a couple of the flip keys I have seen done.

Cheers

Craig

The Zed is a classy car. Feel free to pimp it up, but not too much or you'll end up by looking like a nob. Just sayin :p

• Like 3

not so much pimping up in all honesty! the list so far is as follows:

stubby aerial

upgraded panel filter

rota grids

lowered

plenum spacer (providing I don't need to do anything else to fit this)

re-stocking my autoglym cleaning kit!

black roof and mirrors (silver zed)

Hi all,

Cheers

Craig

The Zed is a classy car. Feel free to pimp it up, but not too much or you'll end up by looking like a nob. Just sayin :p

classy car?? hmmmm

10568870_10154672420310508_5393377149668402719_n.jpg?oh=2061a1a0418d9dc8bb3b5ecbb425876f&oe=54682599&__gda__=1416580642_af388c235f3386642556364d38c3e027

not so much pimping up in all honesty! the list so far is as follows:

stubby aerial

upgraded panel filter

rota grids

lowered

plenum spacer (providing I don't need to do anything else to fit this)

re-stocking my autoglym cleaning kit!

black roof and mirrors (silver zed)

Black roof on a silver zed looks sweet IMO :thumbs:

are you going for roof wrapped or painted ?