New member looking for a Zed

Hi All,

I'm looking for a special Zed, but a bit particular about what I'm after.

I'm a member of the MR2 Owners Club and currently own a JDM Auto N/A:

10645011_10152267809106994_2704893039153945987_n.jpg

A Rev 3 Turbo Shell with a 3VZ-FE V6 in it:

DSC_4988.jpg

DSC_2005.jpg

And.....

A Rev3 Turbo running around give or take 300bhp (not dyno'd):

DSC_8741.jpg

I'd like to sell off a few cars and buy something more modern. My Dad (70) has an 02 350Z bought from an owner on here i believe many moons ago, so I'm looking at 05 350Z's to avoid the tax hike, but looking for something reliable and with a few extras like the GT pack.

I'll be at JAE next weekend so pop over for a beer or tea and some food if you have the chance.

HM

Welcome to the forum. I had a red rev5 with the 3vz in it! I moved onto the 350 and soon getting the 370, so my 350 will be for sale soon, but its the '06 facelift so higher tax. if you want more info pm me :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'm trying to find a Nismo Edition 2005 with some goodies on it so i don't have to spend my hard earned on modifiying it, getting a bit old for that now! And it will be a car for a good 5-6 years so the higher tax still comes into play price wise as it will be my daily driver. I get 32mpg out of my 300bhp Turbo! I know the Z will be around 21 but I can live with that. I don't wear flipflops or drink lemon tea :D

HM

Hi Howlin_Mad and welcome to the forum..... I remember you well and your cars from both IMOC and MR2OC...... I went as GTECH then......did all the chrome fan kits for the Turbo engine lids. This is an awesome forum with some fantastic personalities...... I found everyone a lot more helpful than any of the other forums I went on.

You wont be sorry joing this group....... Sorry I should of said "YOU WILL BE SORRY"....... They are a nightmare into tempting you to part with your money for bling things :-)

I will be at JAE next week, so hopefully I will bump into you and have a beer.

Regards

Graeme