Suzi - Smile for the Camera!

Wasso

:lol: @ all of you.

Good answers.....

Addison Lee drivers do my head in!! Especially on the M4.

I've had a few take photos but never had the opportunity to snap the snapper!!

Kids are great with their opinions of the Zed.

Well she wasn't stolen today as I had a cracking drive home with a SL63 AMG and a Jag XFR.

Was kinda interesting and the Zed isn't so much of a slouch. Yes there's a huge difference but the gaps weren't as bad as I thought.

Wait till the LS is in and they might be a little surprised.

• Like 2

Haha love it Ian!

I have caught someone taking a selfie of mine in the background and in a car park was asked by a passer by if I could step to the side so he could take a photo of it when I went to get in and drive off! I wish I had grabbed a photo of both!

I came out of the shops the other day to find some cheeky nurk taking selfies, he then had the cheek to ask if I'd let him take a few more with the drivers door open with him standing as though he was either getting in or out of it. :angry: I politely sent him on his way.

Wonder where that photo will end up??

I always wonder this and vise-versa when you snap away and somebody features in one of your favourite pics. I often think afterwards when reviewing them "I wonder where in the world they are and what they are doing right this moment"

It's amazing; those memorable moments you capture in life and the diverse range of people you share them with without knowing them. One common point brings you together.

• 1 month later...

Wasso, have you got a build thread? Without sounding dodgy, I love your rear end! Haha!

Erm :blush: thanks :thumbs:

See here, http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/48567-my-350z-from-the-beginning-a-purchase-from-denmark/ although you may need to pull up a comfy sofa and prepare yourself with a cup of coffee and some biscuits, now on 30 pages.