Which of your previous cars do you miss the most?

NeilMH

i miss my first car a 1989 corolla 1.3 just because it my first

i miss my purple civic as thats what really got me into the car scene

i miss my 200sx because its was so antisocial with a 3inch straight pipe turbo back loud as hell but sounded like a wet fart did spit flames often tho

So the 200sx was much like the owner then!! :stir:;):surrender:

well i have let a wet one go a few times in life but wouldnt say loud , fire breathing and im very social

^^ I had the Batman car too once ~ remember using the flip out front thing to ram my other toy cars & used to fire fake rockets.

F**k knows where that went?!! :shrug::byebye:

I used to use the Batmobile for car-he in the playground. Then I moved on to these ... B)

Collection.jpg

I think I had the one with the green bonnet.

^^ I had the Batman car too once ~ remember using the flip out front thing to ram my other toy cars & used to fire fake rockets.

F**k knows where that went?!! :shrug::byebye:

I used to use the Batmobile for car-he in the playground. Then I moved on to these ... B)

Collection.jpg

I think I had the one with the green bonnet.

Those are very cool. :DB)

I used to have the Hotwheels crash cars, ...similar idea.

HW_crackups7.JPG

I'm so glad I was brought up from the age of 4 to handle an accident in the correct way ...laugh, cheer and say "Let's do it again!" :yahoo:

Plus with the Batman car you could fire rockets at the buggers. :lol: Now if I could only fit them to the Zed. B)

Great idea, I barely use the boot, may as well put something useful in there! I also want frickin' lasers.

Si20SM_0020_-_0020_Frickin_0027__0020_Laser_0020_Beam_0020_-_0020_JPEG_m.jpg

• Like 1

I'm so glad I was brought up from the age of 4 to handle an accident in the correct way ...laugh, cheer and say "Let's do it again!" :yahoo:

Plus with the Batman car you could fire rockets at the buggers. :lol: Now if I could only fit them to the Zed. B)

Great idea, I barely use the boot, may as well put something useful in there! I also want frickin' lasers.

Si20SM_0020_-_0020_Frickin_0027__0020_Laser_0020_Beam_0020_-_0020_JPEG_m.jpg

:lol: Think we've gone off topic here.

:offtopic:;)

• Like 1

^^ Remember seeing that lovely well kept Alfa when you joined monkeybrain. B)

Sort the exhaust out on your Zed if you haven't and you'll get a sweet sounding V6 noise again. :yahoo:

Yes it was well kept and cheished . . . I have not found a Z with the same kind of noise as the Alfa, after my wedding I may invest into more noise, but realistically I think I would have to get a V8 to better the Alfa Sound . . . (Hope to be proven wrong)

^^ Remember seeing that lovely well kept Alfa when you joined monkeybrain. B)

Sort the exhaust out on your Zed if you haven't and you'll get a sweet sounding V6 noise again. :yahoo:

Yes it was well kept and cheished . . . I have not found a Z with the same kind of noise as the Alfa, after my wedding I may invest into more noise, but realistically I think I would have to get a V8 to better the Alfa Sound . . . (Hope to be proven wrong)

Well a V8 in a Zed would obviously do it, :D

....although you could always try the Motordyne exhaust system & test pipes ~ one of the best noises I've heard from a Zed. B);)