what would u fit?? fallen fk453 or Goodyear f1?

big si 1976

I tried falken 451s and eagle F1s on my old mr2 turbo and the F1s were far superior. I now have 452s on the back of the zed as I couldn't get hold of F1s. They're the same as I remember - they look pretty but are quite slippy. Given the option I would definitely go for F1s over the falkens. The traction, confidence and predictability they provided was far superior in my opinion.

Massively missing the point.

Even if you never, ever go anywhere near the level of grip offered by car, tyre or driver, you get more miles out of them per pound spent. The fact they handle superbly is a bonus in that regard.

I've never normally owned a car long enough to need to put a second set of Tyres on it. Why would I want to put Tyres on that save the next owner money?

stevoD has got the point exactly right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do know a bit about tyres, but not on the z!

that's why I asked about the three tyres in post yes cost is a BIG factor when chosen but like some say u get what u pay for!

I know the people who run mpss rave about them and there the best thing since sliced bread,BUT I was not asking about them!

thanks to all who actually read my post in full and gave there views on the tyres I asked about!!

like I said kumhos r winning at the mo cause of the cost and I have had them on past cars and was happy with them after all

that's what is important if U are happy.

are the f1s that much better than the k39s, I don't know? I am not too sure now about the falkens, so f1 and le sport ku39 views only!

I am sorry to open another tyre tread (CAN OF WORMS!)

Sorry for trying to help. I would have expected the f1s to cost alot more and maybe you didn't know of mpss.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

Any normal driver, drives to the condition of the road; be it weather, visibility... or grip, or car performance.

No one drives a car for the first time at full throttle round a bend and then crashes and wonders why it didn't go round. Over time and experiences driver should have a good idea of the ability of themselves, the car and the tyre.

I could drive a car on track with mixed Tyres on all axles, I'd never set the fastest of laps but I'm fairly confident I wouldn't spontaneously burst in to flames or drive straight into a ditch.

Zhorno did :lol:

Any normal driver, drives to the condition of the road; be it weather, visibility... or grip, or car performance.

No one drives a car for the first time at full throttle round a bend and then crashes and wonders why it didn't go round. Over time and experiences driver should have a good idea of the ability of themselves, the car and the tyre.

I could drive a car on track with mixed Tyres on all axles, I'd never set the fastest of laps but I'm fairly confident I wouldn't spontaneously burst in to flames or drive straight into a ditch.

Zhorno did :lol:

At least he's semi famous on Youtube now though, ...maybe that was his plan all along. :dry::D

• Like 1

No one drives a car for the first time at full throttle

You will find most people will use the full braking performance when something unexpected appears in front of them though ;)

Why people wouldnt want the best available tyres on a car I really dont know, it makes it safer, more fun, faster and saves money in the long run.

went round to local tyre place this morning,

went for goodyear f1 asymmetric 2 in the end!

to be fitted on Thursday to my refurbished rays,that I did!

£605 all in not too bad price wise.

car back from Horsham this Monday(large bill!!!),

so set for Europe road trip on sunday.

thanks too all for your input!!!!!!

Edited by big si 1976