Greetings from Croatia

Cheers All

My name is Ivan, coming from Croatia - Split

Owner of 350z 2004, bought it last year in September with 30k km on speedo stock cars.

Looking forward in exchange of tips and above all aftermarket spares

In this time Zed is with me it has undergone in some changes:

-Bilstein B14 coilovers, Stillen headers, Invidia de cats, Japspeed K4 exhaust, Upper plennum spacer, Oil spacer, KN Tycoon kit, Competition Clutch Ultra light flywheel, Competition Clutch kit Stage 5,

Rev Up engine management system Osiris, Japan racing JR13 wheels 8.5 and 9.5 rear are bit concave shape, Veil side side skirts, G35 rear mudguards and i have no idea

what kind of lip i put on front bumper.

Plan to put within 1 year is Brian Crower stroker kit 4.1 liters, Cosworth headers with cams, carbon hood and doors and i think that is all. Plus paint job.

Ah yes forgot to say looking also for brake upgrades with Brembo or if anyone is selling Akebono from 370

9b621fe842dd15d03717ec37863d65b6.jpg

7448ba366ccb6b61706b8c3a1964135f.jpg

4c4dbc4cf956f9b451ca6a54e6d5f840.jpg

7a2367956dbb0506dd5f3841bb61877d.jpg

Edited by Snjur

Yeah the plan is to keep the Z simple and take the best from NA with smooth and steady torque delivery from low revs.

Although i have got tired with FI as i have other project in shape of Suzuki Swift Sport with 1.6 turbocharged engine producing little above 300hp which cost me large amount of $$ and patience

Edited by Snjur

Yeah she was lets say "new" but was laying in garage and parking lot for 4 years b4 it came to my hands.

Anyway yeah will keep you all posted in progress. I will need a lot of help mostly to guide me where I can get aftermarket parts as in Croatia there is not much of Z which means parts are not easy to get.

So most of the things I get from eBay.uk

Cheers,

do you maybe participate on Grobnik? Zeds are always present there :) Also Dado was quite successful with his Z, if I remember correctly..

Greetings from Slovenia

Grobnik so far I have attended with bike as I have Z little bit more than half year. As for Dado I think I know on who u mean. One with black green color combo SC 350z?

Grobnik so far I have attended with bike as I have Z little bit more than half year. As for Dado I think I know on who u mean. One with black green color combo SC 350z?

Thats right. I think he held Grobnik track record for street legal car. Also ran Nurburgring in 7:55, not bad :)

Anti roll kit front and rear

Which one did you take and where from?

I will need a lot of help mostly to guide me where I can get aftermarket parts as in Croatia there is not much of Z which means parts are not easy to get.

I'm currently looking to purchase the antiroll bar and I'm having a similar problem :)

Anti roll kit front and rear

Which one did you take and where from?

I will need a lot of help mostly to guide me where I can get aftermarket parts as in Croatia there is not much of Z which means parts are not easy to get.

I'm currently looking to purchase the antiroll bar and I'm having a similar problem :)

E bay unfortunately only solution. Uk and US only down side of US are import taxes

I took from Godspeed front is 36mm and rear is 22.5mm

Edited by Snjur