2012 Nissan 370z with 2100 miles on the clock Cat D

JunZ

Well I say buy it, otherwise you will always wonder if it was the deal of the century...

hi haven't seen the car yet due work i couldnt go, i will be going to see the car the day after tomorrow, i had a 350z for 3 years, i was doing the service including p6, so i kind of know the Z's and 370z seems quite smiler, i will be ripping that engine apart to see if something is wrong, or the bargain of my life, fingers crossed. ill let you guys updated. big THANKS to everyone :);)

• Like 1

To Cut a long story short, view the car, do your homework and then submit an offer to suit your findings. The car is only 2 years old, what's the worst that can happen?? Even if the mileage was showing 21k it's still average miles. if the engine is sweet, gearbox and diff doesn't make noises, drives straight and all chassis is untouched I don't see a problem. Pointless worrying to much? If your that way inclined then salvage cars arn't for you? It's the same value as a higher priced 350z's and I know which one I would pic whether it's been damaged or not. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Shades Rs
  • Like 1

It could quite easily be a CAT D, no? There is a great big dent in the rear quarter too along with replacing pretty much everything along the side I could see how that adds up quickly... The tax disc? Wouldn't worry about that.

Just be smart, eyes open and walk away if you're not happy with the slightest thing. Oh.. and leave the rose tinted glasses at home! :)

• Like 2

hi everyone i went and saw the car, the damages of pictures are fake because when the car had the accident the repair cost was £18000 i just spoke to nissan customer services and they gave me this information, also i reported the dealer as the service history of the car was fake. also when driving the car i was hearing wierd noises from the back and front tracking was bad, clutch was wierd. my 7 year old 350z was drive much much better than this car. so i decided not to buy it.

hi everyone i went and saw the car, the damages of pictures are fake because when the car had the accident the repair cost was £18000 i just spoke to nissan customer services and they gave me this information, also i reported the dealer as the service history of the car was fake. also when driving the car i was hearing wierd noises from the back and front tracking was bad, clutch was wierd. my 7 year old 350z was drive much much better than this car. so i decided not to buy it.

And normal service has been resumed. ..well done for a choice well made :)

• Like 1

I know it's obvious that if something's too good to be true then it probably is... but the temptation of getting something for several thousand less than it ought to be is very tempting! It sounds like a total dog and good job you walked away! Hopefully no one will be suckered into buying it as £12K will be quickly followed by 1000's more!

Edited by Paddy78
  • Like 1

Well done mate, so you didn't need Mr AA then. :surrender:

Shame there are so many dishonest people like that seller about, :angry:

Glad all ended well for you. :thumbs:

no, i said to myself if something wrong with the car i would know it, im glad i didnt spend another £250 on car inspection.

then again half of my day is gone travelling lol tell me about it thats why people always buy from trusted dealers not private sellers.You dont know what you're getting.

• Like 1

then again half of my day is gone travelling lol tell me about it thats why people always buy from trusted dealers not private sellers.You dont know what you're getting.

Whether it's from a dealer or private seller unfortunately there are some conning scum bags about either way. :thumbdown:

So glad you didn't buy a lemon. :clap::thumbs:

• Like 1

Well done mate, so you didn't need Mr AA then. :surrender:

Shame there are so many dishonest people like that seller about, :angry:

Glad all ended well for you. :thumbs:

no, i said to myself if something wrong with the car i would know it, im glad i didnt spend another £250 on car inspection.

Thought this guy was a dealer and a qualified Nissan Mechanic... :scare:

• Like 1

I'm glad you got it sorted in the end buddy.

Noises could have been rusty discs from standing so long. And chances are 9/10 wheels to the front will always need tracking or balancing after an accident, I assume the "wasting time and money" is mutual as the seller accepted your offer and listing would have ended, costing him money and possible sales? This is why it's always best to settle a price over the phone then go to view in the flesh before submitting offers on any car that you haven't seen on eBay etc unless your 100% sure to purchase. Pics never seem to show a cars true colours so to speak. Once your there you can always knock a little more of the price as it works every time, doesn't seem so much of a drop from the newly revised price compared to that of full asking price ;)

Your decision not to go ahead was the right decision for you although you've wasted a couple of quid on fuel etc.. It could have been a lot worse, unforeseen damage can mount up to a few thousand ontop of what you've already allowed for.

Edited by Shades Rs
  • Like 1