Hey everyone

Hi guys and girls, recently purchased a 2003 red 350z gt UK spec car, bit rough, bit rusty but I plan to sort all that out over the next few months.

ze4a7ezu.jpg

Anyway it's nice to meet you all and I hope to steal all your knowledge :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks people, and payco the rust is on the o/s front wing (front edge and round the arch is all bubbling) and the other is around the rear arch. Passenger door looks to have been kagged and sprayed cheaply to a bad standard and I'm working my way through the previous owners love for cleaning the car at most once a year (sigh).

Oh and my exhaust split into two at the backbox flange yesterday so need to get that welded up asap as it currently sounds rather racecar like haha

Hopefully the price does match, all the zeds for sale locally to me were either high mileage or heavily modded (not best for my current insurance situation - turn 22 next month and my previous car a mazda3 MPS was written off hence I can't really afford to insure mods right now)

Paid 6500, the car has had a full service, including box oil etc all Nissan parts, New genuine Nissan stubby gear knob, apparently a new clutch 10k miles ago - no signs of slipping but a definite whistle and slight groan from the thrust bearing when clutch isn't engaged

Car is on 69k miles and it came with half a tank of fuel too