GTR FRONT BUMPER

zebedy

I don't think you will get any one on here liking it bar the 1 or 2 people who actually have it on there car. Few guys from the forum went to a meet on Sunday and a G35 showed up with it and actually had a GT-R badge on the rear :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

There is plenty of nice front bumpers that are a little different if you want to avoid the nismo front ends. Don't waste a nice car :thumbs:

Let the haters hate. You'd need the right features to go with it, need an aggressive car.

The bumper does look awesome imo - but as people say - making it a car it's not. HOWEVER what if the GTR wasn't created, yet this bumper was. I bet lots of people would be all over this bumper.

What if someone suddenly showed us a picture of a car which as standard had the same rear bumper as the chargespeed one? Would you all then remove the bumper as you shouldnt be trying to be something you are not?

The bumper takes inspiration from the GTR, not sure it really matters.

• Like 1

How many of us have a Honda RDX stubby aerial that wish we actually had a Honda?

OK, not exactly the same amount of styling impact :lol:

I YOU like it, go for it. It's your car.

I think part of my dislike is that the 350z is a very curvy car, good waistline and quite fullsome. however the gtr is all broad and angular, the two styles clash in my opinion.

the GTR front end looks fine on a stagea, at least in R34 form...

600DSC50015.jpg

the R35 version doesnt look quite as good though.

kidsheart1.jpg

I honestly don't mind these bumpers ~ if you forget that's it's trying to emulate a GTR's front end then as a front bumper it looks pretty good on it's own merits I think. :blush::D

Wouldn't put one on my Zed but I'm more performance orientated than style orientated. ;)

quite a mixed bag on opinions. Im not planning on using this in the grand scheme of things as I prefere others which IMO are alot closed to what I envisage my car to end up like. Huge choice out there to pick from. Out of cutiosity any one tried to do a euro look on these cars or are you all true to form Zedders?

i think aslong as it s colour coded and not painted to make it look like a GTR front end it can look quite smart, but making it look like a GTR just shouts "i havent done as well as i wanted in life", you need some serious sized wheels and aero to pull it off, running a 15mm drop, spacers and rays will look funny as hell

IMG_3112.jpg

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 3

It's a nice bumper, and can look good on a zed when done right with all the following mods to accompany it.

As I said before, too many people on here stuck in one mind set.

If the GTR had never existed, but this bumper was out there, people would be all over it.