Stance

Almeida1234

No, kinda considering it but then considering selling it as well so a bit pointless spending money on the rims. Interesting you ask though, have you been speaking to Will@Streetoptions who suggested exactly the same thing? ;)

Aye, they are all metal and about 70mm wider than standard, the wheels are ridiculous spec, with the 25mm spacers they are effective 10J ET -42 front and 11.5J ET -15 on the rear.

You can see how much wider by where the original front and rear bumpers used to finish up, those vents on the rear were the outside edge to start with :lol:

If anyone wants to buy it, let me know ;)

Aye, they are all metal and about 70mm wider than standard, the wheels are ridiculous spec, with the 25mm spacers they are effective 10J ET -42 front and 11.5J ET -15 on the rear.

You can see how much wider by where the original front and rear bumpers used to finish up, those vents on the rear were the outside edge to start with :lol:

If anyone wants to buy it, let me know ;)

Love your wide ass docwra :cloud9:

qevysa2y.jpg

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 2

Never really looked into stanced cars before, but upon viewing those threads I have come to the conclusion they mostly look retarded....

When done subtly it sort of works, but most there look rediculous.

Maybe I just don't "get" it.

Never really looked into stanced cars before, but upon viewing those threads I have come to the conclusion they mostly look retarded....

When done subtly it sort of works, but most there look rediculous.

Maybe I just don't "get" it.

curious which crowd do you belong to

super standed crew that consider a stubby ariel a massive modification or the sort of person who thinks this is the awesome

2006-Xeigen-Formula-Aerodynamic-Program-Nissan-350Z-FA-1024x768.jpg

as i cant see how you think this looks retarded or bad

ua1_1359.jpg

21849210150155703363583.jpg

work-meister.jpg

B8453407-BDD1-477C-990A-7AE880B20BD0-7542-00000AC76B8FFA35_zps76c81506.jpg

I should clarify as I'm not a huge modder! Lowered and spacered looks good, its the camber that gives it the retarded look. The rear wheels look like the suspension has collapsed,

The black zed you put up looks amazing.

Retarded:

infamous-431-600x399.jpg

infamous-804-600x399.jpg

infamous-766-600x399.jpg

infamous-442-600x399.jpg

infamous-435-600x399.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

Edited by mikejbry
  • Like 1

there built for show not smashing lap records

let me put it in this context

them cars are like ya girl wearing them sexy high shoes there stupid as they hurt her feet making walking hard and generally getting about a challenge but she wears them to get the looks and attention apply that to these cars, she could go out at night in a pair of running shoes like a track car but people arnt going to show interest just like a set of rays with MPSS wrapped around them visually know one gives a ****

• Like 3

I get what you're saying but honestly they look sh*te. :shrug:

I've been to a fair few car shows in my time and I wouldn't even give some of those cars a second look. They don't look good, ..they just look broken! Like the suspension has collapsed imo.

Like so;

IMG_2695.jpg

^^ Nice colour, some subtle mods (like spoiler removed & added rear window spoiler) but then ruined by the fact that it looks like the suspension has collapsed and the tyres don't fit the alloys.

This is what I'd say was a good "show" 350Z below...

tokico_3.jpg

tokico_1.jpg

tokico_2.jpg

But everyone likes different things I just happen to agree with a few of the others in the fact that we think these cars that are scraping their undercarriage along the ground with over stretched tyre's look retarded ~ whether it's for a show or not.

I get what you're saying but honestly they look sh*te. :shrug:

I've been to a fair few car shows in my time and I wouldn't even give some of those cars a second look. They don't look good, ..they just look broken! Like the suspension has collapsed imo.

Like so;

IMG_2695.jpg

^^ Nice colour, some subtle mods (like spoiler removed & added rear window spoiler) but then ruined by the fact that it looks like the suspension has collapsed and the tyres don't fit the alloys.

This is what I'd say was a good "show" 350Z below...

tokico_3.jpg

tokico_1.jpg

tokico_2.jpg

But everyone likes different things I just happen to agree with a few of the others in the fact that we think these cars that are scraping their undercarriage along the ground with over stretched tyre's look retarded ~ whether it's for a show or not.

That red one is gorgeous :)

The silver looks like a chav mobile :scare:

• Like 1

let me put it in this context

them cars are like ya girl wearing them sexy high shoes there stupid as they hurt her feet making walking hard and generally getting about a challenge but she wears them to get the looks and attention apply that to these cars, she could go out at night in a pair of running shoes like a track car but people arnt going to show interest just like a set of rays with MPSS wrapped around them visually know one gives a ****

But these cars aren't like that. They're more like guys wearing high heels cos they look pretty gay

I'd rather my mrs wore trainers than be in a civil partnership