Stance

Almeida1234

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Disrespectful :lol:

Still don't get why your taking this so personal??

Were saying their taste in mods is gay not them. I would say the same about barryboy style chavvy cars. It's not disrespectful cos were talking about their cars not them

If your car was set up like that I could understand but it's not. Can't understand why your getting your nipples in a twist

i though you establish it was ok to called people taste or mods 'gay', dont worry mate im not calling you gay just your barryboy mods, its cool because its the car not you

Edited by StevoD

So that's what this is about! I said gay

Sorry I didn't know you swung that way. Il be more politically correct from now on

no honestly i think its funny with someone who had deep side skirts and a stock front bumper to state award winning show cars are bad

but like you say its cool to insult and call other peoples cars @*!#, so its all goooooooooooood

Edited by StevoD

I didn't insult your car once big man just the cars that we all think look naff. But you've really taken it to heart for some reason

I didn't know deep side skirts only went with aftermarket bumpers not lips. I'm obviously not as cool as you to know these things

I didn't insult your car once big man just the cars that we all think look naff. But you've really taken it to heart for some reason

I didn't know deep side skirts only went with aftermarket bumpers not lips. I'm obviously not as cool as you to know these things

He's not talking about his own car just as an FYI, he's defending the stance scene. I'm a bit lost now though to be honest, did you have a problem with the cars in this thread?

• Like 1

He's not talking about his own car just as an FYI, he's defending the stance scene. I'm a bit lost now though to be honest, did you have a problem with the cars in this thread?

This!

i used to run slammed cambered and tucking tyre few years back

but there guys on here who have stanced cars

Almeida1234

Recco

parello

Buster

Toner

and im sure a few hidden in the projects, so you've insulted all these guys plus more in this forum by saying 'stance' (you can say your not calling all stance car, but looking at first page when people said it it was a blanket decision only when i and others pointed a few things out it changed) cars are 'pointless' 'gay' '@*!#' 'broken' 'retarded' If its cool for you to insult there car don't upset when your own logic is reverted backwards

like someone said (sorry i cant recall your name) if you don't like stance don't open a topic about it and bitch, a topic was opened on stance for people to share and appreciate stanced cars and all it was was a handful of people slating it if you want to bitch about it hit the new topic thread with the title 'i think these cars are dumb' post pictures and point out how they ruined there cars because they have done more than a stubby and spacers .

i look forward to seeing my car in your future dumb car thread being ripped to bits :D

handful of people slating it if you want to bitch about it hit the new topic thread with the title 'i think these cars are dumb' post pictures and point out how they ruined there cars because they have done more than a stubby and spacers .

i look forward to seeing my car in your future dumb car thread being ripped to bits :D

Ooo you can join my club :)
  • Like 1

This!

Almeida1234

Recco

parello

Buster

Toner

and im sure a few hidden in the projects, so you've insulted all these guys plus more in this forum by saying 'stance' (you can say your not calling all stance car, but looking at first page when people said it it was a blanket decision only when i and others pointed a few things out it changed) cars are 'pointless' 'gay' '@*!#' 'broken' 'retarded' If its cool for you to insult there car don't upset when your own logic is reverted backwards

like someone said (sorry i cant recall your name) if you don't like stance don't open a topic about it and bitch, a topic was opened on stance for people to share and appreciate stanced cars and all it was was a handful of people slating it if you want to bitch about it hit the new topic thread with the title 'i think these cars are dumb' post pictures and point out how they ruined there cars because they have done more than a stubby and spacers .

Don't think anyone has insulted any members cars on here, most of the 'silly' ones imo are pictures from our American cousins with their nice flat huge highways....

We don't need lots of threads about the same thing, it's good that people on this thread all like different things :)

Sent from the golf club...

the thread was made for the appreciation/sharing of stance, if you dont like it dont open it, for an example if i didnt like sunset i wouldnt go in the 'show us your sunset' thread talking @*!# about them

Edited by StevoD

the thread was made for the appreciation/sharing of stance, if you dont like it dont open it, for an example if i didnt like sunset i wouldnt go in the 'show us your sunset' thread talking @*!# about them

This is a forum, an open diacussion place, as long as nobody is personal or rude then everyone can post wherever and whatever they like surely :shrug:

This is a forum, an open diacussion place, as long as nobody is personal or rude then everyone can post wherever and whatever they like surely :shrug:

surely going off-topic is an issue someone's talking about an exhaust fault then someone pops up reviewing there new zannusi washing machine could be a bit annoying to say the least :lol:

This!

Almeida1234

Recco

parello

Buster

Toner

Seriously this guys on a different planet. If you actually read what iv typed rather than keep yapping

Have I once said I am against 'stance'??

Have I said I don't like lowered cars??

Have I offended any members cars??

Have I said all cars with camber are daft??

Err no I haven't

Get it through your thick skull for the last time... I don't like the cars that are set up like that celica. Whether they drive like that or just get lowered for a show. I don't like them. In my opinion they look crap. And also the opinion of several others

Just the '5%' you keep going on about

I have said that several times but you keep going on as if I'm gonna blow up the factories that produce coilovers!

Iv had people say worse about people of my ethnic background on here, worse about people about my religion but I haven't over reacted the way you have

Just in case you still don't understand..... I like the 95% of stanced cars. Yes I like them. So do you. I agree with you yet you keep arguing with me

Can someone else explain to this guy cos I think he's still gonna argue with me

Usually I agree to disagree but this time I'm sm agreement yet he keeps disagreeing? :wacko:

• Like 4

There is a time and a place for airing your dislike for something but I wouldn't say it was in a thread where people are trying to share their interests. I don't really like football but I don't come into any football threads telling people football is for gaylords or the retarded (at least I hope I haven't...), I just let people have their discussion about football. If on the other hand the thread said 'Football, love it or hate it' I might let everyone know how I feel.

• Like 2

there built for show not smashing lap records

let me put it in this context

them cars are like ya girl wearing them sexy high shoes there stupid as they hurt her feet making walking hard and generally getting about a challenge but she wears them to get the looks and attention apply that to these cars, she could go out at night in a pair of running shoes like a track car but people arnt going to show interest just like a set of rays with MPSS wrapped around them visually know one gives a ****

But these cars aren't like that. They're more like guys wearing high heels cos they look pretty gay

I'd rather my mrs wore trainers than be in a civil partnership

im talking about all Stanced car in that quote and your reply, to me that says you dont like stanced cars, and all stance cars 'look pretty gay'

Edited by StevoD

There is a time and a place for airing your dislike for something but I wouldn't say it was in a thread where people are trying to share their interests. I don't really like football but I don't come into any football threads telling people football is for gaylords or the retarded (at least I hope I haven't...), I just let people have their discussion about football. If on the other hand the thread said 'Football, love it or hate it' I might let everyone know how I feel.

Difference is if I started a footy thread and you guys came on saying it was crap etc I would laugh it off, but seems people are taking it waaaaaaay to seriously on here imo

No chill :p